QuickBooks Enterprise is a financial service software made by Intuit to provide end-to-end accounting solutions. It is very powerful and has many advanced features. It is designed for a growing need for business. QuickBooks Enterprise provides a dedicated platform for the management of accounts, sales, customer, payroll, inventory, etc.
QuickBooks Enterprise is made mainly for mid-size business organizations that have outgrown entry level accounting platform. At the same time, the user interface of QuickBooks Enterprise is kept simple so it can be used easily by non-account users also. Its navigational tools or language is kept as simple as possible.
Editions Of QuickBooks Enterprise
Every industry is very unique and demands customization in functionalities of Software. Unlike other accounting software, QuickBooks Enterprise is made of industry-specific features. Its feature makes the work easier and helps companies to scale and meet the demand of customers. The various edition of QuickBooks Enterprise are:
- Retail– With the help of QuickBooks Enterprise, you can manage data, report, inventory, pricing facility all at the same platform, thus saving a lot of time.
- Manufacturing and Wholesale – Here you can manage sales, purchase and inventory report of your manufacturing and wholesale business at a centralized user interface.
- Contractor– It helps you in managing your job costing estimates and helps you to keep your business profitable. It gives the facility to store vendors list, customer’s list, and other item’s list.
- Non-Profit – QuickBooks Enterprise manages the list of donors.It has a multi-user facility and also the facility of accessing a report by multiple users. It also provides security to your donors’ data.
- Professional Services– The software provides customization for tracking time and expanse of all your clients in an efficient manner.
- Accountant– It manages all your accounting tools at one place which makes work easier.
Benefits Of QuickBooks Enterprise
There are many benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software. Some of them are listed below:
QuickBooks Enterprise software is made of industry-specific features to serve the various need of the industry. You can get customized reports as per industry requirement.
Manage Reporting & Finances More Easily
- QuickBooks Enterprise gives you a feature of income tracker where you track your all transaction at one place.
- It gives you access to industry-specific reports created by other QuickBooks User and helps you to stay well updated about your business.
- You can create a professional financial statement with the help of Intuit Statement Writer.
- Combine reports from multiple companies files.
- With the help of advanced inventory feature, you can assemble your inventories automatically. You don’t have to fill details manually. You can fetch details on the spreadsheet also.
- Scanning of Barcode allows automatic data entry of inventories.
- You get Real-time snapshots of the details of on-hand items, sales order, purchase order, and re-orders.
- You can maintain complete and accurate visibility of your supply chain.
- With QuickBooks Inventory Center you can locate and report all inventories in one place.
- It gives you the facility to add and track hundreds of thousands of inventory, non-inventory, or service items
- With the built-in inventory stock status report, you can track your inventory needs instantly and reorder as per requirement.
- Change quantity and item components on the fly to make substitutions or accommodate special customer requests
User Role Permissions
- Give your employees user- or role-based access to information vital to their performance and professional growth:
- From a centralized user interface, you can create a user profile and grant permission for your employees.
- Basic user templates help you to create a user profile easily.
- Advanced permissions give you more than 115 user roles and permissions
Sales & Customers
- You can easily track customer and follow up sales from the QuickBooks Lead Center.
- You can set a default percentage markup for your items. You can set custom pricing and billing levels.
- You can add up to 750 different prices in the price level list. You can also add track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and employees
- With the help of software, you can find and prioritize customer, add or edit multiple customers instantly or manage a large number of customer’s details like their address, etc.
- It sends estimates, invoices or sales orders along with applying for payments and calculating sales tax.
- You can also use foreign currency on sales transactions.
Purchasing & Vendors
- QuickBooks Enterprise is robust software which gives you an excellent feature of managing and tracking of purchase and vendors.
- It finds key vendor information instantly. You can instantly add or edit multiple vendors
- It creates timesheets for multiple employees or vendors in one batch
- It creates and sends purchase orders. It also receives items and pays to vendors.
- You can define custom fields to track unique information about vendors or purchase.
- It tracks the manufacturer’s part number.
- It uses foreign currencies on purchasing transactions.
Payroll & Employees
- It finds important details of employees instantly.
- Enterprise Solutions’ easy-to-use, integrated payroll tools offer several ways to streamline the payroll process from setting up new employees to automating payroll
- It tracks employee or contractor time
- It provides a centralized and secure employee information tracking system.
- You can generate comprehensive employee management reports.
- Enterprise Solutions also provides tips and details about recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and termination, etc.
- You can print a variety of state and federal forms or employee management forms from the enterprise software.
Security & Productivity Tools
- QuickBooks Enterprise gives you the facility to view invoices, billing, past transactions, and other important tasks coming due or past due in the Calendar view.
- You can also upload an important document to QuickBooks record by scanning or attaching receipts, estimates and other business documents through drag and drop feature.
- QuickBooks Enterprise software supports up to 30 users simultaneously.
- It can find items in your sales order based on the item detail, including custom fields, directly from your sales order, invoice, or sales receipt. Thus it saves a lot of time for you.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Enterprise Support
Every Enterprise edition is different and has industry-specific features to meet the various demands of customers. If you need any kind of assistance in deciding the edition of QuickBooks Enterprise version, You can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015. You will get the best suggestion based on your company and employee requirement and budget. You can also connect to us through QuickBooks Chat Support. Our QuickBooks executives are working round the clock to assist you.