QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software which has smoothen the complex accounting and financial tasks of mostly small and medium business organizations. QuickBooks gives many advanced features by which business owners can streamline the business activities in a streamlined and efficient manner. You can configure your email service provider in QuickBooks which further smoothen your communications. Since it is a set of codes where errors can occur, you might need technical assistance while troubleshooting such issues. There are times when QuickBooks Is Unable To Send Your Email To Outlook. You can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559 to contact our experts.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Is Unable To Send Your Email To Outlook?
There could be various reasons for QuickBooks is not able to send email to Outlook. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Corrupt MAPI32.dll file
- Damaged Outlook installation
- Running QuickBooks as administrator
- Wrong email configuration in QuickBooks
- Improper and corrupt installation of QuickBooks
- Outlook is open in the background while sending an email by QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Is Unable To Send Your Email To Outlook?
There are several methods by which you can fix the issue. Some of them are listed below:
Method 1: Make Sure QuickBooks Is Not Running As Administrator
- Select the QuickBooks icon and right click on it.
- Choose Properties and then choose the Compatibility
- Unmark Run this program as Administrator
- Exit from QuickBooks and then Restart
Verify if the issue. If it is not resolved then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Make Sure That Correct Email Preference Is Set In QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks and then select Edit
- Select Preferences from the drop down and then choose to Send Forms.
- Now set Send E-mail using to the option that you want to use,
- Press OK.
- If the preference is set correctly then follow the below steps to toggle it:
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- Choose My Preferences
- Choose QuickBooks E-mail and then click OK.
- Choose Edit > Preferences>Outlook.
- Press OK.
- Now close QuickBooks and all other programs running on the system.
- Restart Windows and then restart QuickBooks.
- Try to Email the report or transaction to verify if the issue still persists. If the issue is unsolved then move to the next solution.
Method 3: Make Sure That The Email Preference Is Set Correctly In Internet Explorer
- Close QuickBooks.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the right side of the window select Tools and then
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down.
- Click the Programs Now choose the correct email program as the default email program.
- Click on Apply and then choose OK.
- Now close Internet Explorer and open QuickBooks.
Email the report or transaction to verify if the issue still persists. It the issue remains unsolved then moves to the next Solution.
Solution 4: Test And Repair Your MAPI32.dll
Use Word to test MAPI32.dll functionality
- Restart your Computer
- Open a blank Microsoft Word
- Choose File > Send > Email as PDF Attachment
- If email opens without any error then you need to contact the QuickBooks Customer Support to get support.
- If the error appears on your screen then you need to contact Microsoft Help and Support to resolve such situations.
- When the issue gets resolved and you can attach the document then you can email the report or transaction from QuickBooks.
- Close all therunning programs on the system.
- Click Windows Start and then select Computer.
- Open the folder C:\Windows\System32.
- Double-click Fixmapi.exe and follow any instructions on the screen.
- After Fixmapi.exe finishes running, restart your compter.
Perform the below steps, if repairing MAPI32.dll does not resolve the issue:
- Close all the running programs.
- Using File Explorer, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\ 1033.
- Right-click MAPI32.dll file and then rename it to dll.OLD.
- Restart your computer and run exe again.
- When the exe finishes running, restart your system.
Solution 5: Re-Install QuickBooks
You can Re-Install QuickBooks on your system if the issue does not resolve.
Solution 6: Repair Outlook
You can contact Microsoft Tech Support in order to repair Outlook as these are technical steps which require detail knowledge.
Get Technical Support
With the help of the above methods, you can resolve Outlook issues in QuickBooks. If you need any assistance while performing the above methods or if the issue is still unsolved then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559. Our technical advisors will contact you and give you a complete resolution of the issue in quick time as they are skilled and highly experienced.