QuickBooks is leading accounting software which is very popular among small and medium-size companies. You can perform the accounting and financial management activities of your organizations in a streamlined and efficient manner. Being software, sometimes technical glitches occur while using QuickBooks. QuickBooks Error 12029 is one such error. Whenever your work stuck due to some error, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015. Here in this article, we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error Code 12029 and methods to resolve it.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 12029?
QuickBooks Error 12029 occurs when you update QuickBooks. The causes of QuickBooks Error Code 12029 are mentioned below:
- Wrong SSL settings
- Some important QuickBooks files got corrupted
- Internet Explorer is not the default browser
- Improper internet connections or other connectivity issues
- Server unable to connect to QuickBooks due to a network timeout
- QuickBooks connectivity blocked due to Antivirus program or firewall settings.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12029?
QuickBooks errors however small should be resolved as soon as possible to avoid complications. There are several methods to fix QuickBooks Error 12029. Some of the methods are listed below:
Solution 1: Make Internet Explorer Default Browser
Follow the below steps to make internet explorer your default browser:
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click the Gear icon (or click Tools) in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Choose the Programs
- Under Default Web Browser click the Make Default
- Click OK.
Solution 2: Review The Internet Explorer Settings
Internet Explorer browser sometimes creates issues while downloading updates. You can review the internet explorer settings to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps in order to review the internet explorer settings:
- Close QuickBooks and open Internet Explorer on your computer.
- Click Gear icon or Tools at the upper right corner and then select Internet Options.
- Click Globe icon on the security tab and keep the security level to Medium-high.
- On the Connection tab choose Never Dial a Connection if you do not use dial-up node (DUN) on the system otherwise choose the correct
- Click OK.
- Now open LAN settings.
- From the Advanced tab click on Restore Advanced Settings
- Form Settings section ensure that you Use TLS 1.2.
- Click OK.
- Close Internet Explorer window and restart your system to save the setting.
Now open QuickBooks again and try to update.
Solution 3: Download QuickBooks Update Manually
- Close your company file and then close QuickBooks.
- Now Right-click the QuickBooks icon on your desktop and click Run as administrator.
- A No Company Open window will appear on the screen.
- Click the Help menu and then choose Update QuickBooks
- Go to the Options tab and click Mark All and then choose Save.
- Go to the Update Now tab and then mark the Reset Update
- Press the Get Updates
- When Update Complete box appears on the screen then close QuickBooks.
- Open QuickBooks again on your system and Click Yes when you receive install updates.
When the installation is over the restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 12029?
You can directly contact QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015 to talk to our advisors if you need any assistance while performing the above solutions. Our QuickBooks Tech Support team is very dedicated and reliable as for us customer satisfaction is a priority. Our experts are resolving all types of QuickBooks issues on a daily basis. You can even seek a step by step assistance on QuickBooks Chat Support. Our experts are working round the clock so that your work does not hamper.