QuickBooks Enterprise Database Setup Errors Fixing
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is considered as the best accounting software for businesses that have more than 30 employees and turnover of more than 2 million USD. QuickBooks Enterprise allows up to 30 users to work on single company file at same time. However, to use this software to its best, you need to set it up on your server and other workstations. Setting QuickBooks Enterprise can be a bit complex task for you, and you need to an expert to properly set it up for you. You can also face several errors and issues during the process as well. In this article, we will provide you a complete information to set up QuickBooks Enterprise Database on your system.
Following the steps provided in this article will surely be helpful for you to set up QuickBooks Enterprise Database on your system. We will also assist you to resolve possible errors that can occur during the process of set up. You can also connect with our support department at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 tollfree.
How To Set Up QuickBooks Enterprise?
- Purchase a valid subscription of QuickBooks Enterprise. You will receive the License Number and Product Number after the successful purchase.
- Download the installation file of QuickBooks Enterprise or insert the installation CD.
- While installing QuickBooks Enterprise, you will have three options on your screen. Select as per your scenario.
- Are you using QuickBooks on your own computer?
- Are you using QuickBooks on a server?
- Will you share your company file here so that it could be shared over your network?
- Activate QuickBooks Enterprise on your system using Product Number and License Numbers.
- If you are using QuickBooks Enterprise for the first time, create a new QuickBooks company file.
- If you have upgraded from QuickBooks Pro or Premier to Enterprise, update your existing QuickBooks Company File.
- Add users and provide access permissions.
Common QuickBooks Database Related Errors
The latest version QuickBooks Enterprise comes with the Sybase Database that has increased file size limits and it allows you to store more data in your database. Some of the errors from previous versions are also changed. Various other database are also added in the new versions of QuickBooks Enterprise and majority of error codes or messages are not used for example, such as the Error C=XXX series.
For non-standard users, you can get the Error C=1 while or after creating backup of your company file and restoring it to a new system. QuickBooks Error C=3 indicates that the program is unable to open the QuickBooks Company File on a MAC.
If your Operating System is unable to read the company file, you will be shown the QuickBooks Error C=9. There are possibilities the drive where your company file is located is damaged. You can resolve this error by moving your company file to a new drive.
If the QuickBooks Company File couldn’t be written on your system, you will get the QuickBooks Error C=10 or various other error codes such as C=19, C=21, C=32, C=43. To resolving the issue, you need to make sure that you have mapped your company file properly on the server and all the files are added in the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
Get Help & Technical Support QuickBooks Enterprise Data Base Problem
Hopefully, you find this article helpful for you and you have a clear idea about how to set up QuickBooks Enterprise. You should also be able to resolve all the possible error codes that you can get while setting up QuickBooks Enterprise in your Database. In case, you are still facing some issues during the process of setting up QuickBooks Enterprise, dial QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 to get instant solution for your errors and issues.