QuickBooks is one best accounting software which is very popular among small and medium-size business organizations. Business owners can benefit a lot from QuickBooks as it has many advanced accounting features. Sometimes you face errors while using QuickBooks software on your system. QuickBooks gives you many tools by which you can fix many issues. QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is one such tool which we are going to discuss. For any kind of information about QuickBooks, You can contact QuickBooks Support +1888-529-1015 any time round the clock.
How Can QuickBooks File Doctor Tool Help You?
The QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is an important tool of QuickBooks software. It helps you in a lot of ways. Some of the scenarios are mentioned below:
- The company file is not opening.
- When you get one of the following error messages: -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
- There are missing or blank lists for your customers, vendors, or employees.
- When you get an H101, H202, H303, or H505 error
- The company file is severely damaged and will not open but one can open sample company files.
Remember, Before You Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
There are few points to remember before you proceed with QuickBooks File Doctor Tool:
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool works only with Windows. It is not compatible with
- For QuickBooks 2016 and higher versions, You may be asked to run the internal File Doctor
How To Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
Below mentioned are the steps by which can use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool:
- Download the QuickBooks File Doctor to your system and then install QuickBooks sile Doctor on your system.
- After installation, the QuickBooks File Doctor opens automatically. It will also display a green icon in the taskbar of the window operating system.
- From the drop-down list, search your company which has issues. If you cannot find your company files in the list, click the browse button and manually locate it to continue.
- Select one of the following options:
- Both file damage and network connectivity: If you suspect your company file is damaged, or you see a 6xxx error (such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130) when you try to open your company file (data file problems).
- Network connectivity only: If you are using QuickBooks in a multi-user setup and get an H202 (or H303/H505) error when you try to open your company file (network errors) in Multi-User mode.
- Next, Enter the Admin credential for your company files and then select Next.
- Now choose Host/Server or Workstation as per your requirement.
- Pick Workstation if you are running File Doctor on the host computer.
- Pick Server if you are running File Doctor on a Server computer or you are the only user and use QuickBooks on only one computer.
- Select one of the following options, if asked to share your company file:
- Yes: If you are running File Doctor on the computer hosting the company.
- No: If you are running File Doctor on a computer that is your Workstation.
- Wait for QuickBooks File Doctor to complete diagnosis then Close it.
- Now try to open your QuickBooks file again to see if the issue is resolved.
Technical Help For QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Now you must have understood how to use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. If you need any assistance while using File Doctor Tool, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 any time round the clock. We have a reliable team of technical experts who can resolve QuickBooks issues in quick time.