QuickBooks is an essential and effective tool to nurture one’s growing business. Its features have helped individual and business organizations in many different ways. They can manage their business accounts, track customers and inventory and manage payroll in a very easier way.
For more information on versions of QuickBooks, you call dial toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 any time as per your convenience.
Cause Of QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer
Sometimes the QuickBooks is unable to locate PDF viewer. The problems associated with the opening of PDF files normally happen with those individuals or business organizations who have installed the twelfth edition of Acrobat Reader also known as Acrobat Reader DC. This makes PDF Reader reconfigure. QuickBooks is not able to identify Acrobat Reader DC due to this reconfiguration and hence is unable to locate the PDF viewer. Below are a few solutions which can rectify your QuickBooks error. You can also talk to QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 to resolve the issue and resume your work.
How To Fix QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer Error
Few Solutions are mentioned below to resolve the QB PDF issues.
- When you face any error issue while saving a PDF file in QuickBooks, You can try later after some time so that it resolves by itself.
- An Older edition of QuickBooks might have compatibility issues. So always use an updated version of QuickBooks.
- Intuit has some repair tools which you can use to solve these unwanted problems. They have installation packages which will save your time and resources.
- Limited access can also break your workflow. It can be solved by giving permission to Full Control. It can be done by the below steps:
- Press Windows Key + R to start run command
- Type %Temp% and then press enter
- In temp folder right click in the blank space then select.
- Ensure that usernames and groups featured on the Security menu are having Full Control
If the above steps do not work then the alternate way is installing or reinstall Acrobat Reader XI. You can follow the below steps:
- Download Adobe Reader 11.0.10 from the official website of Adobe and save it on your desktop.
- Click on the Adobe icon on your desktop to install Acrobat Reader XI.
- Now you can activate Acrobat Reader XI by opening it
- Open and view PDF files using Adobe Reader XI
How To View PDF Files In QuickBooks Using Adobe Reader XI?
- Click on Control Panel icon. Now choose Default Programs
- You will get an option to link a particular file with a specific program. Select this option.
- This will take you to list of programs where you will find *.pdf
- Highlight *.pdf and then click on the Change Program button.
- Now Select Other Program and click on Browse
- Finally, move to the bottom of the menu and double click on exe.
The above mentioned QuickBooks issue can easily be tackled by our experienced and highly technical team. Just call us for any kind of assistance in QuickBooks related errors and issues, and our technician team will assist you at the comfort of your home. Our highly efficient and experienced team is available round the clock to resolve your issues. Just call us on QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 or use the Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support Services on our website.