Sometimes when your system fades away and you want to use a new PC or You want to use a new version of QuickBooks on a new system then a question comes to your mind. How To Restore QuickBooks Pro 2016 Backup File To New Computer? Surely you want to transfer your all data to a new computer without any loss of data or any issues.
In this case first, you need to create a backup of your QuickBooks company file in your older system and integrate it with your newer version.
Create A Back-Up
- Connect a USB or hard drive to your computer which is required to store your company backup file.
- Login to your QuickBooks account on the older computer and create a backup in it.
- To create a backup of your file:
- Select the File option on the top of your navigation bar. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Create a backup of your file.
- Choose Local backup from the list provided.
- Choose Options.
- Here you will be asked to choose your USB port where you want to save your backup file.
- Select and then click Next.
- Once everything is done, click on Save your backup and your backup will be created and saved in the location that you selected.
Restore Your Backup Company File
In order to restore your backup file on a new computer, you would need to insert your USB to your new system. Please use same USB in which you have saved your backup.
- Now log in to your QuickBooks company file
- Click on the file option on the top navigation bar.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Restore company
- Click on the Restore backup option from the display window that will appear on the screen.
- Click Next
- Select the local backup This will open up your USB location window.
- From the device selected choose the file you want to restore. Most likely it will be saved with the name QuickBooks backup file.
- Select Open and then click Next.
- Now QuickBooks wants to confirm from you that whether you want to restore the file onto the newer version or new computer.
- Click Yes and Press save.
- Your QuickBooks file will now be restored.
Reach For QuickBooks Technical Support
If you face any issues in restoring QuickBooks in a new system, get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors os usatechsupportnumber. QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 team is always there to give you round the clock assistance to make your experience smooth.