QuickBooks Accountant’s Copy is a replica of your QuickBooks Company File that you share with your Accountant or client. It contains your business data that you want to share with your accountant. To use this file, you need to create this file from your company file first. But, sometimes you can face several issues while creating the Accountant’s Copy and the biggest issue is “QuickBooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy” issue. This issue can occur if you don’t have appropriate rights to create Accountant’s Copy or the company file is damaged.
Reason might be anything, but you definitely don’t want yourself to face such issues because it can hamper your workflow badly. Well, if you are also facing issues while creating an Accountant’s Copy and want to resolve the error manually, this is the ideal platform for you. We will be providing solution steps to resolve QuickBooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-529-1015 if you want any kind of assistance for the issue.
Causes Of This Issue
- QuickBooks Desktop needs to be updated.
- Getting into a long dash in MS Word and then copying it in your notes can reason this to happen. A protracted dash is created in Microsoft word by entering two single dashes between the 2 hyphenated words.
- Your QuickBooks Company File is becoming heavier than 200MB.
- Unstable or slow internet connection.
- Improper firewall settings are not allowing you create an Accountant’s Copy.
- Your QuickBooks Company File is having some sort of damages in it.
How To Fix Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy Issue
Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy is not a big issue that can be threat for your data but the reasons due to which this issue is occurring can be the threat for sure. As we have already mentioned that this error can occur due to damaged company file. You can resolve this error by following the steps provided in this section:
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing Windows + E
- Navigate to the folder where your company file is located.
- Right-click on your QuickBooks company file and select Sharing and Security from the drop-down options.
- From the dialog box that appear on your screen, click on Permission.
- Click on Add to find the current QuickBooks data service user. It can be different in different versions and may change after every version update. Before you create an accountant’s copy, make sure that you have provided Change and Read Permissions to your accountant.
- Now, try to create an accountant’s copy and make sure that there are no special character or any uncommon character apart from alphabets and number in the file path.
Still Having Issue? Contact Us For Support
Following the steps provided in this article will surely be helpful for you in resolving the QuickBooks Unable To Create An Accountant’s Copy. This error doesn’t restrict you from working on your company file but it can definitely hamper your workflow. In case, you are not able to resolve the error manually, you need to connect with our technical support department by dialing QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and get your issues resolved.