QuickBooks is an accounting and financial management software which has many advanced tools to help business owners. It efficiently manages your business like accounting, sales, customer, payroll, taxes, inventory, etc. QuickBooks Scan Manager is one of the important features of QuickBooks software. Here, we will discuss the features of QuickBooks Scan Manager and methods to install it. We will also go through some of its errors and steps to resolve them. If you need any kind of information on QuickBooks products, you can contact QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015.
What Is QuickBooks Scan Manager?
QuickBooks Scan Manager helps you in attaching files to your invoices, sales receipt, and other transactions. Here we will discuss QuickBooks Scan Manager in detail and how to set up it in QuickBooks.
Steps To Set-Up QuickBooks Scan Manager
If you have installed a new scanner or you are using the scanner for the first time then you have to install QuickBooks Scan Manager for QB attached documents. Follow the below steps to set up QuickBooks Scan Manager:
Step 1: Creating a Scan Profile
- Launch QuickBooks on your computer.
- Browse the QuickBooks icon bar and click on Docs to open the Doc Center.
- Now Click on Scan a Document.
- Either select the correct Scan Profile or click New to set up a new profile.
- Rename your profile and then click on Continue
- Adjust the profile settings as required then select Save.
Remember: The default destination folder cannot be changed. All your scanned document will be stored at the place where your company file(.QBW) is kept. To change the scan destination path, you have to change the company file location.
Step 2: Set-Up And Test Your Scanner
- Open Your Profile and then click on Select.
- A select scanner window will appear, Click on Scanner Setup Wizard.
- Select the Normal Mode from the option.
- Check the Perform Tests box, then click on
- Select the appropriate Test you want to perform
- Now Select Next twice to start Scanning.
- You will now see the scanned test page in place of Your scanner document here.
- Repeat this test in all the mode box. when finished, click on
- Now test in another available mode.
When you have finished testing in all the modes, then you can start QuickBooks Scan Manager in QuickBooks.
Some Errors In QuickBooks Scan Manager and Their Resolutions
Error 1: QuickBooks Scan Manager Is Not Working
You can see the below error messages when QuickBooks Scan Manager fails to scan documents:
- Could not scan.
- TWAIN driver not found.
Resolution: Follow the below steps for resolution:
- Make sure that you are using a TWAIN-compliant scanner.
- Check your scanner to verify that it is working properly.
Error 2: Error 282, 1
In case if you see the Error 21,1 message in your computer screen, follow the below steps for resolutions
- Repair QuickBooks and then try.
- Change User Accounts Settings in QuickBooks and then try to see if the issue still persist.
- Re-install QuickBooks through a clean install and then setup QuickBooks Scan Manager.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Scan Manager
Hopefully, you have resolved the issues by now. If you are facing any kind of issue running QuickBooks Scan Manager, then you can contact QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1888-529-1015. Our executives will resolve the QuickBooks errors in quick time.