QuickBooks is one of the biggest and most popular accounting software in the world that allows you to manage you complex financial records with ease. It provides you a user-friendly environment through which you can manage your business. However, there can some situations when you can face several errors and issues due to which your work may get hindered. QuickBooks Registration Crashes error on such error that restricts you from activating or running your QuickBooks software after you install it. This error can pop-up on your screen at any point of time and all your work will get vanished without being saved.
QuickBooks comes with so many errors and issues that can be faced during multiple situations. These errors can’t be avoided and QuickBooks registration crashes issues in one of them because it doesn’t allow you to open QuickBooks. If you are also going through this error and want to resolve it manually, then this article will be very helpful for you as you will get the complete resolution for QuickBooks Registration Crashes error. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 if you require any kind of support or assistance during the process.
QuickBooks Registration Crashes
QuickBooks software allows you to manage all your financial records efficiently and provides you the required boost to your business. It is being trusted by millions of businesses from all over the world because of its compatibility and user-friendly environment. It can easily be installed by following the basic installation guide like any other software but to use it, you need to activate it on your system using your License Number and Product Number. If you don’t register QuickBooks on your system properly, you may face various other issues as well and one of the biggest threat is that your registration can crash and you get the following error message:
Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet completed. Try to register again to avoid complication.
What Causes The Registration Error In QuickBooks?
- Your QuickBooks company file and QuickBooks database have become heavy and QuickBooks is not able to handle it.
- Damaged or missing .INI
- Damage or corruption in your hard drive.
- Windows files are damaged.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop such as QuickBooks 2016.
- Antivirus or firewall application is creating hindrance.
- Some QuickBooks installation files were removed mistakenly.
- Virus or malware infection on your system.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Registration Error
This registration error in QuickBooks can be resolved by following two different solutions. You have to perform the provided steps in order as they are in this article to get maximum benefits. If the first solution resolves your issue, you don’t need to go to the next solution but if not, then go to the next one. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Registration Crashes error are as follow:
Solution 1: Uninstall And Re-install The QuickBooks Software
- Restart your system and log-in with Administrator rights.
- From the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Program and Features
- Locate and double-click on QuickBooks from the installed program list.
- On the installation wizard of QuickBooks, you have two options, Repair and Uninstall. You need to click on Uninstall.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and uninstall your QuickBooks software properly.
- Restart your system to save changes.
- Now, use a fresh source to install the QuickBooks software again. You require a fresh source because it might be possible that the installation source you used earlier was damaged and because of that you are facing this registration error.
- Now, activate QuickBooks using your license number and product number.
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Open an internet browser and go to intuit.com.
- Navigate to the download page and download QuickBooks Repair Tool.
- Install the tool properly on your system.
Important: You are not recommended to use any third-party application because it can create various restrictions for QuickBooks and your company file can also get affected.
- Run the tool and click on Scan to start the process.
- Click on OK to the confirmation message. The tool will start to scan all the files and folders of your system.
- Make sure that any other background process is not running or your system. Use Task Manager to close all the background processes.
- Once the scan will complete, you will be shown all the damaged files and folders on your system.
- The error should probably get resolved by now and you can use your QuickBooks software without any issue.
If you are still getting this registration error, then it is quite possible that your QuickBooks Company File and other configuration files are damaged. You need to resolve the data damages by using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Registration Issues
You should now be able to resolve the QuickBooks Registration Crashes error and you should be able to use QuickBooks without any hassle. However, if you are still getting this error even after performing all the solution properly then it might be possible that QuickBooks is not able to read license properties. You can get explained solution at the QuickBooks Error 3371.
If all the efforts couldn’t help you in resolving the QuickBooks Registration Crashes error and you require any kind of support from our technical support department then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.