When you print invoice, you may face several issues and error that says you can’t print the invoice due to a particular font is not available in your system.
It is a common printing error that can be faced by the users while printing. If you are also facing these issues, then this article will provide you a complete information to resolve the QuickBooks Printer Library Error that shows the following error message:
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form.”
If you want an instant solution for your QuickBooks issues, then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
QuickBooks Printer Library Error can pop up on your screen due to multiple reasons and before you perform the solution steps, you should know about the factors that are causing this error. Usually, this error occurs in the Windows 10 operating system.
The main causes of Printing Library Error are as given below:
- A font you added on the invoice is not installed on your system.
- Multiple fonts available in the invoice that are on the invoice.
- Printer is not supported with the version of QuickBooks.
- An important printer driver is missing.
- Computer RAM is out of space.
- You are trying to print a damaged.
How To Resolve Printer Library Error?
- Check your font of your Invoice template.
- Open QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Customers.
- Click on Create Invoice
- Go to the Formatting section and select Customer Data Layout.
- Click on Basic Customization
- Navigate to the Change the Font for section perform the following steps:
- Select the Font and click on Change Font.
- Now, choose a font type.
- Perform the above sub-points to change the font for your Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels and Total Labels.
- You need to choose the same Font type for each item as separate font type can cause the same error again.
- Click on OK.
- Once you properly verify the fonts for your entire invoice, try to print the invoice again.
Contact Us For Support
QuickBooks comes with hundreds of accounting features and printing documents directly from QuickBooks is one of them. However, you can face various errors and issues while printing your invoice as well such as the QuickBooks Printer Library Error. You can easily resolve this error by following the steps provided in this article and you will be able to print invoices from QuickBooks Desktop easily. However, if you couldn’t resolve the error manually then you can connect with our support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.