QuickBooks accounting software is a one-stop solution for all the modern accounting needs of small and medium-size business organizations. QuickBooks software comes in many versions to cater all kinds of Business segments. QuickBooks Point Of Sale is the best solution for all kinds of retail businesses. If you need any QuickBooks product or you want to resolve any kind of issues in your QuickBooks software, You can connect to QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015.
Sometimes, you may face error while running QuickBooks Point Of Sale. Here we are going to discuss the various kinds of issues in QB Point Of Sale, their causes and methods to resolve it.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks POS Errors?
There could be various reasons for QuickBooks POS Errors. Some of the causes are listed below:
- Damaged QBT files
- Compatibility issues
- Not logged in as Administrator
- Presence of firewall and security programs
- Configuration error with license number
- Inapt multi-store preferences settings
- Headquarters passwords and Stores Passwords matching issue
How To Fix The Different Errors Related to QuickBooks POS Store Exchange?
The various errors and their solutions are mentioned below:
Error Code 175135
- Select the option Stores > Receive Files.
- Click on Browse for Files and then find and open the mailbag.
- Click on Close.
- Now perform the general troubleshooting for store exchange.
Error Code 175414
If you get this error in Headquarters, then perform below steps:
- Close the QB Point of Sale.
- Right click on the POS icon.
- Select the Run as Administrator.
- Now, again run the store exchange.
Perform the below steps if you get this error in the remote store:
For Version 10
- Firstly, Ensure the internet connectivity is working on your system.
- Open web browser outside of QuickBooks POS and trying to open a web page.
- If there is no connection, restart the routers and retry to open a web page.
- Send the mailbag again.
For Version 9 – Older
- First, verify that your internet is working on the system
- Select File > Preferences > Company
- In the left pane select Communication Setup
- Press the Internet Connection Setup
- Select to Use my computer’s Internet Connection
- Press on Next and Done to finish
- Hit on Save and send the mailbag exchange again
Error Code 193
You may need to delete the list containing the error to fix it. If you see the error at the remote store then follows the below steps:
- Firstly, Send a mailbag to Headquarters and then receive it.
- Select Customers > Customer List.
- Hit on any one customer name at a time.
- Select on Delete till the list is empty.
If you see this error in Headquarters, do the below steps:
- Select File > Utilities > Resend
- Click on Resend.
- Receive resend mailbag at remote store.
After performing the above steps verify, if the issue still persists then create a new Remote store file and resend the mailbag from the Headquarters to the Remote store.
Error Code 175305
When a processing error occurs then Error code 175305 appears in the Sending Files dialog.
- Firstly, log in into Windows as an Administrator.
- Press OK if there are other error messages on the log.
- Then click View Log and identify any errors listed or Search QuickBooks.com/support for any additional errors.
- If you find nothing then move to the next step.
- Verify whether the file qbpos.exe is an exception in the Firewall.
Error Code 175411
This error occurs when you configure another store using the license number. Follow the steps listed below in order to resolve the issue:
- Reset to the default setting.
- Select File > Company > Preference.
- Click on I Want To and Select Reset to Default Setting which is at the top of the window.
- Choose the Store Exchange preference and put a unique license code for each remote store.
- Hit on Save.
- Now check each preference to verify the resetting. Change the preferences as per your requirement.
No files Waiting To Be Processed, Select Close To The Exit
Verify whether you are receiving mailbags from a remote store or not. In the activity log if the mailbag you are trying to process starts with the letter HQ then follow these steps as below:
- Select Edit > Preferences > Company in the Remote Store company file.
- Select the Multi-store.
- Press on Change to Remote Store.
- Resend the mailbag from the remote store and process it again at Headquarters.
- Now, configure firewall applications.
Store Exchange password Does Not Match (Error code:2)
When the store exchange password in the exchange file and store exchange preferences do not match, this error occurs:
- For all stores, type the same password in the store exchange preferences.
- After this run the Store Exchange again.
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks POS Error?
We have discussed various kinds of QuickBooks POS issues and their resolutions. You can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 for further assistance any time round the clock. Our experts will resolve your issues in quick time.