QuickBooks is a robust software providing accounting and financial solution to small and large sized business organizations. It has advanced features along with basic performance like managing accounting and sales, tracking inventory, managing customer relations, etc. QuickBooks has many advanced inbuilt features which aim to improve your business efficiency.
It helps you a lot in managing your workflow but sometimes it can come across technical errors. QuickBooks POS Error 193 is one of the error where you can face trouble. Here we are going to discuss QuickBooks POS Error 193 and methods to resolve it. You can also connect to QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
You can encounter the error while you are processing mailbag. The below error message will appear on your screen when this error will occur:
Error Message: Error – 193 Primary Key for dept keywords is not unique.
Error Message: Error – 193 Primary Key for table ‘Customer Rewards’ is not unique
What Causes QuickBooks POS Error 193?
There are many causes of QuickBooks Error 193. Some of the causes are mentioned below:
- Corrupt or damaged .qbt files.
- deleted or merged the customer names.
- Due to Corrupt or damaged Customer List at the secluded store where the transmitting of the mailbox was taking place.
- You have duplicate department codes or names in your software.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 193?
Some of the methods are mentioned below which can resolve QuickBooks POS Error 194:
- Open Reports tab on the QuickBooks POS.
- Fetch a report on Customer List.
- Select the first customer and double click on it.
- The details of the First customer will display on the system. Open the View List section on the top.
- A new Customer List will open.
- Pressing Ctrl + A to select all customers.
- Next, select I want To Option and then choose to Delete the Customer(s).
- Open-File on the Headquarters server.
- Then select Utilities.
- Press Resend option to receive the mailbag at the secluded store.
- At the scheduled store, if you are facing error at the receiving end then send a mailbag to Headquarters to receive it.
- Open Customers menu from the secluded store and choose the Customer List.
- Click I want to and press Delete for one customer at a time, till you have removed all the customers from the list.
- The main customer records will be sent again from Headquarters.
- if you have more customers, then:
- For Version 10 & 2013: Click the first customer in the list and press the Shift. Select all customers from the list.
- For Version 9: Press the CTRL + A keys to select all the customers.
- On the Headquarters server select
- Choose Utilities and then click on
- Select the Resend option and then receive the mailbag at the secluded store.
Assistance For QuickBooks POS Error 193
With the help of the above solution, you can easily resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193. If you have any query are you need any assistance while performing the above solutions, you can get in touch with QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Our experienced technical experts will resolve your issues in quick time. You can also contact directly on QuickBooks Chat Support.