QuickBooks is widely accounting software used by small and medium-size business organizations. QuickBooks POS is one stop retail solution for all kinds of business verticals. Business owners can easily manage their sales and inventories with the help of QuickBooks POS software. You can also call our QuickBooks POS Support Number +1888-382-7559 to know more about QuickBooks Versions. Here we are going to discuss How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1328.
What Is QuickBooks POS Error Code 1328?
QuickBooks POS Error 1328 occurs when you are updating, installing or uninstalling, and repairing QuickBooks program on the system. The file reference of this error is displayed by various ways on your system which usually looks like C: \config.msi\PT**.TMP. The following error message is displayed on your system Error 1328. Error updating file C:\Config.Msi\PTXXX.tmp.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks POS Error Code 1328?
There are many causes of QuickBooks POS Error Code 1328. Some of the reasons are mentioned below
- Malware or virus attack on the system.
- Due to Corrupt Software.
- Incorrect or improper installation of QuickBooks.
- Error while downloading the QuickBooks software.
- Improper shutdown of the system.
- Network error while downloading the software and installing it.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error Code 1328?
There are various methods by which you can fix QuickBooks POS Error Code 1328. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Clean Install Reinstall QuickBooks
- Firstly, uninstall the QuickBooks software form the system.
- After the Un-installation process of QuickBooks, perform a Clean Installation Of QuickBooks.
- You can clean install of QuickBooks by the below methods:
- Install QuickBooks directly from the installation CD.
- The second method is to install QuickBooks through a download file.
- Now you download and install QuickBooks from a CD.
Solution 2: Repair Windows Installation
- Log on to the windows as Administrator.
- Press Windows Key. Then select Control Panel and then choose Program and Features.
- Browse QuickBooks from the list and Click on Uninstall button.
- From the QuickBooks, Un-installation tab click on Repair.
- Next, run QuickBooks Repair on the system.
- Apply security patch when the repair completes.
Solution 3: Using QBInstall Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the file on Desktop.
- Close all the running programs on the computer
- Now run QBInstall Tool.
- When the installation is completed, Restart the computer. Open QuickBooks again.
Solution 4: Locate and Rename the config.msi file
- Right-click on the Start key button and then choose the Explore option.
- Double-click on the C drive. Next click on Tools and Select Folder.
- Select the View option in the toolbar and then choose All hidden files as well as folders.
- Now, click to Apply, then select Ok.
- Operate all necessary system files.
- Right click on config.msi & select Rename option to rename.
- Add .old at the end of the filename, and press the Enter
- Now your operating system files will be hidden and protected again on your system.
Technical Assistance To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1328
Hopefully, with the above steps, you can easily resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1328. If you need any kind of assistance then you can contact toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. You can also contact via QuickBooks Chat Support. Our technical advisors are very experienced and skilled to resolve you QuickBooks issues in quick time.