QuickBooks POS software is very reliable and multi-tasking software which accepts credit and debit cards, manage your vendors and inventory with easy to use software. It is very popular among small and midsize business organizations.
QuickBooks POS software uses hardware application. It integrates with various applications like Payroll, QuickBooks Desktop, and others. It comes in 3 versions- Basic, Pro, and Multi-Store. However, sometimes the POS application may fall into some errors that can hamper your work speed. While working on QB POS software, sometimes it shows error. QuickBooks POS client cannot connect to the server is one such issue which you might find hard to resolve it by yourself. For this, you can connect to QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server
The multi-user mode could be the reason for QuickBooks POS Client not getting connected to the server. You will see the below message:
Error: Elaborate the Company Data File & the Server
You can resolve this QuickBooks POS client cannot connect to server by following the below-mentioned steps. An alternate way is to call the toll free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559 and the technical experts will take care of the issue.
Causes of QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server
- The server is not configured for multi-user mode.
- Network connection issues.
- Use of dynamic IP address.
- Windows Firewall hindering the network connection.
- Improper configuration for Network sharing and folder permission.
Important Tips To Solve The Issue
- Ensure System requirement for QuickBooks POS.
- Reboot your system and server simultaneously.
- Check connections for each port and restart all connections.
- Verify the connection between the client’s workstation, LAN and the server. Confirm that they are communicating with each other properly.
- Logged in as System Administrator.
How To Resolve The Issue?
- Open file menu in your QuickBooks POS applications
- From drop-down list, click on Switch company file to Multi-user mode
- Now close the application and restart the system.
- Open QuickBooks POS again.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Network and Sharing.
- From the left side of the window click on Change advanced sharing
- Enlarge your network profile.
- From the Network discovery section, click on the Turn on the option Network Discovery.
- Turn on All Network Option from setting
- Click on Turn off from Protected Sharing Panel
- Close the window and Restart the system
- Open the folder that contains WSActivity
- Right click on the file and rename it to
- Close all QuickBooks POS applications and open it again
Reach Us For support
With the above-mentioned steps, you can easily resolve QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server issue. But in case you are not able to fix the issue call on toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and ask for quick help. Our experienced technical expert will be able to resolve QB Point Of Sale Client Cannot Connect To Server issue in quick time.