QuickBooks is widely used accounting software across the world. Small and medium-size business owners have benefitted a lot in managing their business tasks in a streamlined way. It helps to manage their customers, sales, payroll, inventories and a lot of other important things. QuickBooks Payroll is used to manage payroll and taxes efficiently and easily. To know more about it, you can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support.
Sometimes you might see the QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Is Not Showing in the QuickBooks when it should appear in the Payroll option of Employee center. Here we will discuss this issue and methods to resolve it. In case if you need any kind of assistance in resolving the issue, you can get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Support Number+1888-529-1015 to talk to our technical experts.
How To Stop Payroll Liabilities Missing From QuickBooks?
There are many ways by which you can resolve the issue Liabilities not showing in QuickBooks. Some of the methods are listed below:
Set Up Payroll Item in another Current Liabilities Account
By setting up payroll item in another current liabilities account you can prevent the payroll item from being displayed in the payroll center. It creates a custom liability window. In order to do it, follow the below steps :
- Click on List > Payroll item List
- From the Question select Payroll Item.
- Next Click on Edit.
- Click Next and make required changes in the Payroll Item like name, liabilities, expanse, etc
- How to calculate the items.
- Default rate and limit rate.
- Continue to click next till you click the Finish button.
How To View Payroll Liabilities Again in QuickBooks?
You can see the payroll liabilities in QuickBooks by the following below methods:
Verify if Your Liability Account is Active
- Go to List. Click Chart of Accounts.
- Choose Include Inactive from the list.
Note: If You cannot it the do not move further as there are no inactive items.
- If there is a large X mark on the left of liability account then click in Edit.
- Choose Make Account Active.
- Next, choose your Chart Of Account.
How To View Missing Liabilities after QuickBooks Update?
- Open Employees and select Payroll Taxes and Liabilities
- Click Create Custom Liability Payments
- Select the Liability Period and then click ok.
- A new window will appear stating Liabilities that are to be paid.
- Verify and Rebuild in QuickBooks to correct any data damage
How To View Paid Liabilities Through Dates?
Note: Future Paid Through Dates will prevent the liabilities from appearing.
- Click on Employees and then choose Payroll Center.
- Press Transaction Tab.
- Choose Liability Checks.
- Select Date from the drop-down of the calendar.
- Check the Paid through date.
- Double-click on the line with liability check to open In case edit is required.
How To Resort the QuickBooks Payroll List?
- Re-sort the list.
- Close and reopen QuickBooks
- Rebuild it by Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks
- Close and reopen QuickBooks again
- Run and edit payment due dates
Technical Help For QuickBooks Not Showing Payroll Liabilities
With the help of the method, you can view the payroll liabilities in QuickBooks. If you need any assistance in performing the above steps, then you can connect to QuickBooks Support Number +1888-529-1015. Our technical support team is very skilled and experienced who will resolve your QuickBooks issues in quick time. You can also seek support on QuickBooks Chat Support. Our technical experts are available 24×7 round the clock to resolve your QuickBooks you so that your workflow does not get hampered.