How to Fix “QuickBooks Payroll Automatic Shutting Down” Issue?
QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software on which you can completely rely when it comes to managing your financial information. However, there can be some situations when you can face several errors and issues in QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Payroll Keeps Turning Off is one such issue that occurs while working on your QuickBooks Payroll.
In this article, we will be providing you the solutions to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Automatic Shutting Down issue through some basic resolution steps. In case you require any kind of assistance at any point of time, you can contact our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Why Does My QuickBooks Payroll Keep Shutting Down?
Causes of automatic shutdown of QuickBooks Payroll software are as follow:
- There are chances that the issue in QuickBooks payroll is occurring due to some installation related issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
- This payroll error can also occur due to insufficient space in your system and the software is getting crashed randomly.
- You are using an outdated version on payroll tax table.
- You don’t have a valid subscription of QuickBooks Payroll.
Fix Turning Off Pop-Up Message Payroll QuickBooks
How to fix the issue of abrupt turning off the QB payroll app?
The error can easily be resolved by using the diagnostic repair tool and uninstalling QuickBooks Desktop. To resolve the issue, you need to perform the steps provided mentioned-below as per your operating system.
- Close all the active QuickBooks company files and then close QuickBooks Desktop. Ensure that all the work is saved properly.
- From the Start menu, option Control Panel.
- For Windows 10 & Windows 8 users: Type Control Panel in the search box and hit enter.
- For Windows 7 & Windows Vista users: Click on the Start menu and then select Control Panel
- From the Programs & Features section, locate QuickBooks and double-click.
- From the installation wizard, select Uninstall.
- Now, follow the onscreen prompts to uninstall QuickBooks and then click on Finish.
- Now, restart your system and then reinstall your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Set up Payroll in your QuickBooks Desktop.
There can be situations when you repair the error, you get a message on your screen from software stating ‘The Files are in use’. In such situations, you need to perform following steps:
- From the Payroll screen, go to Employee
- From the main menu, select My Payroll Service.
- Navigate to the ‘My Payroll Service’ and then select ‘Manage Service Key’
- Go to the Edit menu and then click on Next.
- At last click on Finish
When you are done with processing above solutions, you will get a confirmation message: “You have reinstated the latest version of the Payroll and your subscription is authenticated.”
Get Help Intuit QB Payroll Has Close Suddenly Problem
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the QuickBooks Payroll Keeps Turning Off issue and you should now be able to work on QuickBooks Payroll seamlessly. In case, the error couldn’t be resolved, or you are facing issues with your QuickBooks Desktop, you can connect with the support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to get instant solution for your issues.