QuickBooks is widely used accounting software by small and medium-size business organizations. Business owners can manage accounting and financial tasks of business efficiently with the help of this software. QuickBooks saves a lot of productive time by streamlining the work in a more efficient way.
Sometimes you may encounter errors while running QuickBooks. QuickBooks Payroll Failed to Send Usage Data Error is one such error. The following error message will display on your screen:
Error Message: QuickBooks ran into an error while trying to send usage data.
Here we are going to discuss the error in detail and methods to resolve it. You can talk to toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-382-7559 for more assistance.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Failed To Send Usage Data Error?
There are two major causes of QuickBooks Payroll Failed to Send Usage Data Error:
- The incorrect time zone on your computer.
- Creation of Accountant’s Copy.
How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Failed to Send Usage Data Error?
The methods to resolve the error are mentioned below:
Method 1: Check The Date and Time in Windows Vista and XP:
Check & verify the date and time on the system where the company file is kept. Check the server date and time also If you use a server.
- In the taskbar of computer double-click on the displayed Time.
- If you cannot edit the time from your system tray, choose Start and the click Settings.
- Select Control Panel and then click Date and Time.
- Set the date and time.
- Click on Time Zone tab and Select the Correct Time Zone.
- Click OK.
- Check the updates by double-clicking the time in the computer taskbar at the bottom.
Method 2: To Check The Date and Time in Windows 7&8:
- In the taskbar of computer double-click on the displayed Time
- Windows 7: If you cannot edit the time from the taskbar, Press Windows key and then select Control Panel and next choose Date and Time
- Windows 8: Change the time form the displayed time in the taskbar. Else, in the search box type Control Panel and then click on control panel app. Click Clock, Language, and Region and set the time and date
- Click on the Date and Time tab Change it
- Set the correct date and time and click OK
- Select the Time Zone drop-down arrow and select the correct time zone
- Click OK and then again select OK
- Verify that the time and date are correct in the taskbar
Method 3: Search An Accountant’s Copy In QuickBooks Software
Normally QuickBooks displays Accountant’s Changes Pending in the title bar. When the Accountant’s Copy returned to QuickBooks Desktop, resend to Intuit. If the error occurs again, obtain the qbwin.log to review for errors. Now, check for any online transactions to send and delete them
- Select Edit from the top menu bar and click Find (or press CTRL+F on your keyboard)
- Click the Advanced tab. In the Filter box, scroll down and select the following options:
- Open the drop-down menu to choose the filter Detail Level and then select Summary only
- Open the drop-down menu to select the filter Online Status and Choose Online to send
- Choose the filter Posting Status from the drop-down menu and select Either
- Select the Find button in the top right corner
- Review the results:
- Complete the processing if you find any non-payroll transactions
- If you find paychecks, delete them. Now resend to Intuit again. If successful, recreate the paychecks
How To Get Customer Support For QuickBooks Payroll Failed to Send Usage Data Error?
With the help of the above methods, you can resolve QuickBooks Payroll Failed to Send Usage Data Error. If the issue still persists then you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Our technical support team is highly skilled and experienced to resolve all the kind of QuickBooks issues. You can also get help on QuickBooks Live Chat Support any time round the clock.