QuickBooks Error PS036 is a common payroll update error that occurs when QuickBooks couldn’t verify your Payroll Subscription. This error occurs while update your payroll tax table or it can also occur if there are more than one active payroll subscription in QuickBooks Desktop.
In this article, we will be providing you a complete resolution for the error code PS036. In case you require any kind of assistance or you are not sure about performing the steps manually, you can connect with our technical support department at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 toll-free.
Why Does The QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 Occurs?
There can be various factors that can lead to the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 but the most prominent factor or cause is the inactive or invalid payroll subscription. Other important causes for QuickBooks Error PS036 are as follow:
- Inactive Payroll Subscription or invalid payroll subscription.
- There are more than one payroll subscription or payroll agreement is active but the Direct Deposit agreement is inactive.
- Damaged INI file.
- You are using an older version of QuickBooks Desktop, but you are trying to update the latest payroll tax table.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks.
- Incorrect or invalid service key.
- The company file consists invalid or incorrect PSID.
- The QuickBooks version installed on your system is not compatible with your Operating System.
- An EIN entered in the payroll is invalid.
Resolve QuickBooks Error PS036
Steps to resolve the error code PS036 in QuickBooks payroll are as given below:
- Re-register your QuickBooks Desktop on your system.
- Check your payroll subscription and renew it if require.
- Re-validate all the information entered in the invoice and make sure it is up to date.
- Don’t make any changes in the file that contains important copy.
- Close QuickBooks and open it again using administrator rights.
If you get the Paysub.ini error pops up on your screen, then you need to close QuickBooks Desktop and rename the Paysub.ini file. Perform above steps again once you are done with renaming the file.
Some of the main steps to resolve the issue are as given below:
- Update your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest available release.
- Login to your Intuit account verify your payroll subscription.
- Reboot your system and try to update tax tables again.
- Reset all the previous updates and update again.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Support
Provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the QuickBooks Error PS036 and you should now be able to download updates. However, there can be some situations when the error becomes unrecoverable if you don’t deal with it as soon as possible. If you are not able to resolve the error or you require help at any point of time, dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and get instant support for all your issues.