QuickBooks is the leading accounting software in the USA which has helped millions of small and middle-sized organization in the progress. The QuickBooks accounting software has advanced features which ease the accounting and financial management tasks like bookkeeping, accounting, managing sales, and expense, generating invoices, calculating payroll and many other important activities. Although it is robust software, sometimes it creates issues which can pause your workflow. QuickBooks Error 15311 is one such issue. In this article we will discuss its cause and How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 15311 and methods to resolve it. If you need any instant information about the error then you can call on QuickBooks Payroll Support Number 1888-529-1015 to talk to our experts.
When QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 15311 Occurs?
The Payroll Error 15311 generally occurs when the software cannot QuickBooks refresh properly. The error message can appear when you are running any application related to QuickBooks, starting or during shut down of windows or during QuickBooks installation. The following error message will appear on the screen:
QuickBooks update cannot be completed successfully and Cannot connect to QuickBooks Payroll.
Why Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 15311?
The major causes of QuickBooks Error Code 15311 are mentioned below:
- Damaged Windows registry file.
- Corruption in QuickBooks files or installation.
- Virus, malware or other malicious software that affected QuickBooks related files or software.
- Deletion of Windows files by mistake or by any malicious software.
- Partial or unsuccessful installation of QuickBooks software.
- Corrupt download file of QuickBooks software.
- Some of the files are missing from QuickBooks.
- Some program maliciously deleted QuickBooks-related files.
- Window registry files are corrupted.
For the instant resolution of the above cause, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015 where our expert will rectify all the issues related to QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15311?
There are many ways to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15311. You can get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Support team anytime for resolution of QuickBooks issues. Some of the major ways to fix the errors are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Download and Install a Digital Signature Certificate
- Press Windows key on the keyboard and in type exe in the search box.
- If the file does not appear then click on More Results.
- Next, click on the Computer icon on the screen that appears next.
- Search exe in search results.
- Right-click on exe and Choose Properties.
- Click on Digital Signature button and ensure that Intuit Inc is marked in the list.
- Now click on Details.
- Choose View Certificate in the Digital Signature Details window.
- When the certificate window appears then click Install Certificate.
- Keep clicking Next on the screen until you see Finish
- Click Finish.
- Restart the system to save the changes.
Open QuickBooks again to check if the error 15311 still persists. If the error still occurs then move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check Internet Explorer Settings
Before you start taking any steps, make sure that internet explorer is the default browser and the date and the time of your computer at the bottom right of your system is correct. Now follow the below steps:
- Double click on Time display at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Modify the Date and Time if necessary.
- Choose the Time Zone and click the Correct time zone.
- Check the Cipher Strength.
- Open the official website of Intuit.
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard to see the menu bar.
- Click on File and then select Properties.
- Verify the number under connection and then phrase bit encryption.
Now update settings of the internet browser.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Choose all temporary files and delete them by pressing the Delete key on the keyboard.
- Now select the Connections tab and click LAN Settings.
- Mark the checkbox that is next to Automatically Detect Settings.
- Ensure that Proxy servers are blank if you don’t want to use them.
- From the Advanced tab option, mark SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0.
- Uncheck the box, if already marked to verify the Publisher’s Certificate.
- Again scroll down to the bottom of Advanced tab to check TLS 2.0 should remain unchecked. If it is marked then uncheck it.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll Error 15311
Hopefully, by following the above two steps you can fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 15311. If the error still persists then you can contact QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number 1888-529-1015. Our experts are very skilled and highly experienced to fix any type of QuickBooks Payroll issue. You can call us anytime as our QuickBooks Payroll Support helpline is open 24×7 throughout the year. Our prime motive is to resolve your QuickBooks issues in quick time with complete customer satisfaction.