Are you worried about thinking that how 4th July is going to affect your overall payment process in QuickBooks Payroll accounting software? Or you don’t have a clue that what will happen if the payday is on Independence Day or Federal Bank holiday? If you are struggling to find out answers to these questions, then you have come to the right places.
Here, we are going to discuss the fact that how subscribed users of QuickBooks Payroll can process paycheck on 4th July. You can also get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-382-7559 to know more about QuickBooks Payroll 4th July.
What Happens When Payday Is On Any Federal Bank Holiday?
- If there are no modifications in your payroll, then paychecks will be posted on the first working day immediately after a bank holiday.
- If you want to pay your employees before holidays then you have to make changes in paycheck date. Two working days are required to process your payroll and direct deposits, so adjust your submission date accordingly(Holidays are not considered working days). If the date you change includes the leap year day, February 29, make sure that your computer/operating/calendar system recognizes the date.
- Finally, ensure that you submit a payroll one day earlier than usual if a payday falls within two working days of a holiday. For instance, if the Independence Day is on Monday, then make sure that you must submit payroll on Wednesday, for the payday of Friday.
What Happens When Payroll Transmissions is due?
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic / Enhanced and QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted: Around 2 days prior to check dates before 5:00 PM Pacific Time. (Banking holidays or Independence Day holiday is not considered as a working day)
Intuit Online Payroll and QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced: Around 2 days prior to check dates before 5:00 PM Pacific Time. (Banking holidays are not considered as a working day)
Intuit Full Service Payroll (IFSP) and QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service: Around 2 days prior to check dates before 3:00 PM Pacific Time. (Federal holidays are not considered as a working day)
QuickBooks Payroll 4th July (Independence Day)
You may have to send payroll one day in advance than usual to permit for Independence Day. By doing so, you are following the Fair Labour Standard Act and you can be assured that your payroll tax payment is done within time. If your standard paycheck date is on 7/4/19 then you have to follow the below points:
- You have to make changes in your paycheck dates before you send your direct deposit employees to Wednesday i.e. on 07/04/19.
- To send your payroll you have to consider the below points:
- QuickBooks Desktop Basic / Advanced appand QB Desktop Payroll Assisted software: Before 5 pm Pacific Time on Friday, which is on 06/28/19.
- For Payroll online users and QB Payroll Advanced Online users: Before 5 pm Pacific Time on Friday, which is on 06/28/19.
- For Full Service Payroll and QB Payroll Full Service Online users: Before 3 pm Pacific Time on Friday, which is on 06/29/19.
Reach For QuickBooks Technical Support
We have explained all the details regarding QuickBooks Payroll 4th July. If you have any doubt or queries regarding holiday pay or any issues with QuickBooks Payroll software, you can contact toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Number +1888-382-7559 for further assistance. You can also get help from QuickBooks Chat Support, where our highly experienced and qualified payroll experts will resolve your issues in quick time.