QuickBooks is sophisticated software and you may face errors while using it on your system. QuickBooks Link Error Code 00800(hex) is one such error. Such issues occur when the Windows operating system becomes corrupted. The operating system becomes slow and responds very slow. If you are running multiple applications, then the operating system freezes. Here, we will discuss the causes and solution of QuickBooks in detail. For any kind of issues in QuickBooks, you can also contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Link Error Code 00800?
The main causes of QuickBooks Link Error Code 00800 are mentioned below:
- There is Mismatch between the domain of client and server.
- Due to corrupt network data files.
- There are damaged or corrupted QuickBooks Installation files.
How To Fix QuickBooks Link Error Code 00800?
There are various scenarios when this error occurs. We will go through the following scenarios and their respective solutions:
Solution 1: While You Update Company File
- You may face this error when you try to update Company File. In this case open a new company file to verify, if the errors exist with one file or all files.
- Login as Administrator and update the file.
- If you cannot update the file then contact the windows helpdesk to resolve the issue.
Solution 2: Open Windows In Safe Mode
- Restart the computer in safe mode.
- Disconnect the internet and then disable antivirus in the system. (When the process is finished, enable anti-virus and then connect to the internet.)
- Create another company file.
- Keeping the system in the safe mode, Restart the computer.
- Open QuickBooks software on the system and then open company file to verify if the issues still persist.
Solution 3: Rename The QuickBooks Network Descriptor Files
- Search .ND files from the computer that hosts the shared folder of QuickBooks company files.
- Right click network descriptor file and rename
- Type .OLD in last of the name of file and press Enter.
- Open Start > Programs > QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Press Scan
- Close when the scan is finished and Open QuickBooks company file.
Solution 4: Make another Company File
- Create another file folder.
- Move the company file in the new folder.
- It is easy to open QB company file using the new folder if you are using QB on a single system. If you use QuickBooks on multiple systems then perform the 3rd solution again.
- Now, Press Start > Programs > QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Click on Scan Folders
- Click on Finish once the process finishes
- Open the QuickBooks company file, again to verify if the issue still persist.
Solution 5: Computer Working On One Domain
Make sure that all the system works on the same domain.
How To Get Technical Support for QuickBooks Link Error Code 00800(hex)?
You can get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Support +1888-382-7559 if you face any issues in performing the above solutions. We have a dedicated team of technical experts who will resolve all kinds of QuickBooks issues in quick time.