QuickBooks manages the accounting and financial needs of a small and midsize business very efficiently and flawlessly. One of its important features is that you can easily connect QuickBooks with your bank account. But sometimes it happens that QuickBooks is unable to verify the financial institution.
It happens when the bank id is not recognized and verified by QuickBooks. Here we will discuss the error in detail so that you can continue with the workflow. You can also connect to toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559 to get a quick resolution to the issue QuickBooks is unable to verify the financial institution.
Causes: QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify The Financial Institution.
It is needed to solve the issue as soon as possible because it is can delay your transaction and can hamper your efficiency and workflow. When you face such errors, it is advised that you seek assistance from QuickBooks Payroll Support team who will help you in changing the Bank ID number from QuickBooks Software. This error generally happens in the QuickBooks program where you have linked QB with the Bank account.
It is recommended that you follow the below steps before following the resolution. Ensure, that prior to importing the QBO file in your QuickBooks application; it should be opened in the Microsoft Excel or a notepad.
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel or notepad.
- Go to the 20th line where you will get <INTUIT.BID>2002.
- Change the last four digits to 3000.
- Save the file.
- Now Upload this file to your QuickBooks application.
Resolution: QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify The Financial Institution.
This is a temporary solution that will resolve this QuickBooks issue. For the permanent solution, you can talk to the experts. Follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this QuickBooks issue:
- Browse for the fidir.txt file. This file is basically present in the folder which is placed first.
- Open this file in notepad.
- For Windows 8/7/Vista users: Browse for the following location or the data path, C:\ProgramData\…………………… \filist.
- For Windows XP users: Browse for the following data path, C:\Documents and Settings\……………………………..\filist
- Search the bank name of MB Financial.
- Now, note down the 4 set of numbers which are visible like XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX.
- Open the .QBO file through notepad and locate <FID>, <BANKID> or <BID>.
- Now, modify the numbers that are present beside the characters with the numbers that are associated with FIDIR.
- Apply the changes.
- Open your QuickBooks Company file and transfer it.
Reach Us for Banking Support:
The above steps are a temporary solution when QuickBooks is unable to verify the financial institution. To resolve the issue the permanently you can get in touch with toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Here you will be assisted by our Intuit certified QuickBooks Pro advisor are who are highly experienced and technically advanced. They are available round the clock so that you can call them any time. You just have to dial the QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 for any bookkeeping solutions like QuickBooks.