QuickBooks is one of the most appreciated accounting software that allows you manage your business easily. In QuickBooks Desktop, you can integrate your email account that allows you to send emails to your clients, vendors and customers. You can also attach any document such as forms, reports and invoices. You can add various email service providers in QuickBooks Desktop such as Gmail, Outlook, AOL, etc. However, there can be some instances when you can face several issues when Gmail doesn’t work in QuickBooks Desktop. It is a common email related issue QuickBooks and it won’t have any impact on your QuickBooks data, but it can definitely affect your workflow.
This article will provide you a complete resolution for the Gmail not working in QuickBooks Desktop issue. After performing the solutions provided in this article, you will be able to send and receive emails directly from QuickBooks Desktop. In case, you require any kind of help or you need further assistance in resolving this issues, contact our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-529-1015 toll-free.
QuickBooks Gmail Not Working: What To Do?
QuickBooks provide you the option to send and receive emails directly from the software and you don’t have to login to your account separately. However, sometimes when you try to access your Google account within QuickBooks, a message comes up on your screen stating Sign in attempt prevented. This message basically says that the QuickBooks software is not meeting up with the modern security standards by Google.
This issue needs to be resolved as soon as possible because it says that the security of your Google account is under threat. However, there is not that much to worry about because Google is just trying to notify you that QuickBooks tried to access your Google account but failed.
Steps To Fix Gmail Not Working With QuickBooks
Steps to resolve the Gmail not working with QuickBooks issue are as given below:
- Run the Internet Explorer or any other safe internet browser.
- Browse to com and log into your Google account using correct email and password.
- Click on the dotted square you see on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Choose My Account from the drop-down options and then go to Connected apps & sites.
- Find Intuit QuickBooks from the Apps connected to your account You can also see Intuit QuickBooks Online to connect QuickBooks Desktop with Gmail. If yes, ignore it.
- Turn on the Allow less secure apps.
- Navigate back to Gmail from QuickBooks and try to send main from QuickBooks.
- You need to turn off the 2-step verification if you don’t want to verify your account every time you log into your Google account from QuickBooks.
Now, you should be able to use Gmail as your email service in QuickBooks and you can easily send and receive mails directly from QuickBooks. This issue can also be resolved by allowing new device or app to access your Gmail account.
Steps For QuickBooks Gmail Setup
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Click on Send Forms and then select My Preferences.
- Select Webmail and then click on Add.
- On the new window that occurs on your screen, enter your Gmail ID and then from the Email Provider section, choose Gmail. QuickBooks will automatically fill other SMTP Server information.
- Click on OK to properly add Gmail account in your E-mail list.
- Now, go to the Preference window and click on OK. Now, you will be able to use your Google account to send and receive mails from QuickBooks. You need to enter correct user credentials for Google account and then log into your account. Try to send invoice or report from QuickBooks Desktop.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Email Issues
By following steps provided in this article, you should be able to use your Google account in QuickBooks Desktop to send or receive mails. However, there are several error codes and issues as well related to the email issues in QuickBooks. If you are facing any other email related issue in your QuickBooks software, you may have to contact the QuickBooks technical support department. For this, you need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 to get solution for your QuickBooks errors and issues.