QuickBooks accounting software has become an essential part of the business world. It supports different operative systems like Windows, Mac, etc. QuickBooks for Windows is very compatible however user finds it troublesome to use QuickBooks in Mac Sierra. They don’t find it as compatible as Windows Operative System.
Here will discuss QuickBooks compatibility with Mac Sierra. It will resolve your QuickBooks queries for Mac Sierra. As an alternate way, you can also connect to toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559 for further assistance.
QuickBooks has created some updates in 2016 R6 and 2016 R1 as follows:
- Horizontal toolbar
- Adjustable font size
- Page breaks within the reports
- Add multiple ship to’s or a drop ship
- Bill vendor time
- Share attachments
- Runs on MACOS Sierra (10.12)
- Easy to resize column on forms
- Easy to print on envelops directly
- Editing and Filing of Timesheet
- Open balances can be added to invoices
- Timesheet printing
- Adjustable font sizes in reports
- Apple’s Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
- Run on Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11)
QuickBooks for MAC 2015 R8 and its later versions were compatible with MAC OS Sierra 10.12 but were not easy to use as QuickBooks for MAC 2016 or its later versions. Make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks to use it on Mac Sierra or its higher versions.
- Click on Assistance menu and check updates for QuickBooks
- Select and Click on Install Updates.
- Click on Install and Re-Launch
System Requirements For QuickBooks
- QuickBooks for MAC 2018 or earlier versions (Mac OS10.10.2, Mac OS 10.11.)
- QuickBooks for Mac 2018 R6 or later version (Sierra or High Sierra)
- The Processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or above
- Multi-user server
- 2 GB of RAM is needed and 4 GB of RAM is recommended for higher performance
- Minimum 250 MB disk space should be available
- Internet connection or CD/DVD drive
- 100% Macintosh-compatible printer
- Checks should be done by using Intuit Checks
- Registration of the merchandise.
Ensure some compatibility requirement to ensure:
- Microsoft 2008 or 2011 or Microsoft Entourage 2008 along with Outlook 2011 is required to work properly.
- After you buy Intuit Merchant Service, debit and credit card may be accepted and the application should be approved.
- You also need to have payroll integration QuickBooks for MAC so that the EIN and internet access is available. Internet connection is needed for QuickBooks Payroll and you must be signed to Adobe Reader to print a check.
Get QuickBooks Support For QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise
Hopefully, this article gave you an insight of QuickBooks for Mac Sierra and has cleared your doubts about QuickBooks. But if you still have any query regarding QuickBooks for Mac Sierra then you can get in touch with QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and our experienced QuickBooks Pro Advisors will assist you in the best possible way.
Use the Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support Services to get connected with the Tech Support Team directly.