QuickBooks is an accounting and financial software that helps its user with accounting and inventory management tasks with accuracy and efficiency. It generates reports, manages inventory, and handles customer and sales-related data as well.
QuickBooks Payroll software is a very important part of QuickBooks Software. It has helped companies with payroll and tax management. Sometimes technical error may occur. QuickBooks Error PS077 is one of them.
QuickBooks Error PS077 happens while downloading the latest payroll update in QuickBooks. The error message appears on the screen as:
“QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
Cause Of QuickBooks Error PS077
- Damage or Invalid tax table file in the Payroll folder
- Expired QuickBooks subscription
- Outdated Billing Information
- Damaged QuickBooks Company file.
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error PS077?
- Make sure that you are using registered and updated QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Make sure that your billing details are updated and correct.
If the errors are still not resolved the do the following steps:
- If you are using Windows Vista 7 or 8, the turn off the User Account Control (UAC)and update the software.
- Make sure that the License number is correct. Follow the below steps.
- Go to QuickBooks Home and Press F2
- You will find a license number. Take a note of it.
- Click on OK. Close the product information window.
In some cases, the user may have two versions for QuickBooks Software. But if you have only one version then do as follows
- Remove the existing QuickBooks Payroll software and additional installations
- Reset the QuickBooks Updates
- Download the latest tax table
- Perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
QuickBooks Support Services For QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise
Hopefully, the above-mentioned step will be very helpful while tackling with QuickBooks Payroll issues. In case of any assistance, you can also call the toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 for further guidance by experienced and technically expert professionals