QuickBooks accounting software has made life easier for the entrepreneur and small business owners. It has helped them with sales and customer management, payroll, taxes, inventory management. Sometimes you may face errors while you are doing important work or making an important transaction. QuickBooks Error 332 occurs when you are trying to make an online transaction.
It shows this message on the screen:
“QuickBooks Error OL332: Customer ID or PIN entered is not valid. Please try again”.
It makes users very frustrating and hampers their workflow. For more information on QuickBooks errors and its resolution, you can call USATechSupportNumber on toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Cause of QuickBooks Error OL-332
There are various reasons for QuickBooks Error OL-332. It occurs due to the reasons below :
- Invalid Customer ID or Pin while access banking services.
- Making multiple payments.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error OL-332?
Since the error occurs due to invalid customer id or pin, it is required that before you make any transaction, cross check your banking details again. The QuickBooks Error OL-332 can be fixed by applying below methods.
Method 1: TLS 1.2 Protocol
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the top right side of the internet explorer, click on the gear icon.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down list
- Select the Advanced tab and search Security.
Uncheck TSL 1.0 and select USE TLS 1.2
- Click Apply to save the changes
- Press OK. Now restart your system and start a new transaction. If the error is not resolved, move to the next solution.
Method 2: Create A New Company File
- Open QuickBooks on your system.
- Go to Menu and then File.
- Click on New Company option and then on Express Start.
- Once the company is created, link the bank account which is creating issues. Click on Set up account for bank feed.
- Verify, if Bank Feed Transactions can be downloaded in this account. If the issue remains unsolved move to the next method.
Method 3: Create a New Account And Merge
- Go to Chart of Accounts, right-click on the bank account which has issues, then select Edit Account.
- Copy the Account Name.
- At the end of the account name, enter an asterisk (*).
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings tab then click the Deactivate All Online Services button.
- Select the Save and Close button.
- Go to the Chart of Accounts to create a new account.
- Paste the Account name without the asterisk (*)mark.
- Now close and reopen the company file.
- Go to Chart of Accounts, right-click the account with the asterisk, then select Edit Account.
- Remove the asterisk and select Save & Close option.
- Click Yes when required by the Merge warning dialog box.
- Set up an account for Bank Feeds.
- Download transactions to the newly merged account.
How To Contact QuickBooks Experts?
If the error still persists, contact us on toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Our technical experts are always ready to resolve your QuickBooks issues. You can also contact Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support for assistance.