QuickBooks is the most efficient account software for small and medium-sized business organizations. It has many advanced features which make the complex business process very easy. But sometimes you may encounter errors while using QuickBooks software. One of such error is QuickBooks Error Code 102.
QuickBooks Error Code 102 is a banking error which occurs when the bank’s website has some issue in QuickBooks Online. This error can cause trouble and inconvenience to users but it can be fixed if you apply correct methods. Here, we will discuss the cause and methods to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 102. For any assistance, you can call on QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 102
The QuickBooks Error Code 102 may happen due to various reasons. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Technical glitches, server issue or ongoing maintenance in Bank’s website
- Damaged Network equipment
- Wireless network problem in the operating system
- Browser option issue
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 102
When QuickBooks Error Code 102 occurs, you can see below-motioned symptoms on your screen:
- System crash
- Startup or shutdown issues with the operating system
- Installation issues
- Blue screen of death
- Low PC performance
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 102?
The QuickBooks issues, however small, should be tackled as early as possible. If the error is not resolved on time it can cause significant damage to the workflow. QuickBooks Error Code 102 can be resolved by the method given below:
Method 1: Check For Updates
Check if your bank and card’s website are under maintenance. If no, then update your QuickBooks Online. You need to update your QuickBooks Online account manually. To update your QuickBooks Online manually, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Menu Select Banking
- Check on checkboxes of unwanted Account.
- Press Update option
- If asked, enter MFA(Multi-Factor Authentication) details.
- Press Continue to Update the software. If the issue is not resolved, move to the next resolution.
Method 2: Verify Account Details
This issue may occur when QuickBooks Online is not connected with the bank. So check if your QuickBooks account is connected to the bank. To connect your bank account in QuickBooks Online, follow the below steps:
- Open QuickBooks Online Software.
- Go to Menu and press Banking
- If the bank account is not linked then go to search and find out Bank’s Name.
- If the bank account is already linked then find out bank name and press Add Account
- Now enter User ID and password in the bank’s website and press Enter
- Follow the security steps and if required select Connect Securely
- Now browse for Bank icon. You have to choose from the bank account or credit card account.
- When your Bank account is liked with QuickBooks Online, it will automatically download last 90 days banking or credit card transactions
- Choose Connect.
- When the download is over, you will be redirected to banking page.
- You can press the Review button to check your downloaded transaction.
How To Contact QuickBooks Support Team?
Your QuickBooks Error Code 102 must be resolved by now. If you still face any issue while troubleshooting or need any guidance, you can talk to QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Our technical experts will guide you in detail and resolve your QuickBooks Error. You can also connect to us through QuickBooks Chat Support. Our expert advisors are working round the clock to solve your QuickBooks issues so that your workflow doesn’t get hamper.