QuickBooks is an accounting and financial management software for the small and mid-sized business organization. It helps to make the complex business task easier by managing accounting, sales, payroll, taxes, inventory, etc efficiently. Thus, QuickBooks saves a lot of time which can be used for business growth.
Sometimes you may encounter errors while running QuickBooks on your desktop. QuickBooks Error C=224 is one such error. Here, in this article, we will discuss the issue in detail and methods to resolve it.
When Does QuickBooks Error C=224 Occur?
The QuickBooks Error C=224 occurs when:
- When you are backing up the company file
- Running business reports in QuickBooks
- You are verifying or rebuilding company file in QuickBooks
Causes Of QuickBooks Error C=224
The QuickBooks Error C=224 occur when the QuickBooks software cannot verify the company file. It means that the QuickBooks tried to read a wrong split line for a transaction or a memorized transaction. Such a scenario happens due to the below reasons:
- The company file is corrupt or damage.
- There is a broken link between the two transactions.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=224
You have to resolve the error before it brings serious damage to your business. You can verify and rebuild data again if there is an application crash or missing data in QuickBooks. This issue can be resolved by below two methods:
Verifying Data Utility
- Launch QuickBooks on your desktop and open Company File.
- Click on Utilities and then select Verify Data.
- To start the verification process, select OK.
- Once the verification process is over, Click
- When you are done with verifying data, you can now build data
- Open QuickBooks and then open the company file
- Select Utilities and then search and click on Rebuild Data.
- Click OK to start the backup. Ensure the back up on local.
- Select Next and then Browse to a folder in computer to Save the backup file
- When the backup is finished, click on OK to continue and save the backup file.
Remember: Running Verify and Rebuild Data Utility more than twice continuously can damage your company file. If you have already done it, wait for some time, then do it or call QuickBooks Error Support.
Reach Us For Support For QuickBooks Error C=224
By following the above methods you can resolve the Error C=224. If the issue still persists or you want to build data successfully, then you can call our helpdesk on QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559. Our reliable and experienced experts are ready to assist you 24×7 to resolve your issues quickly. You can also contact on QuickBooks Chat Support.