QuickBooks is a famous accounting software program across the world. Sometimes, Software creates technical issues. QuickBooks Error Code C=51 is one such issue. Here we will discuss QuickBooks Error Code C=51, its cause, and solutions. For more information, you can connect to QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Cause OF QuickBooks Error Code C=51
QuickBooks is a very fine and reliable accounting software made for small and midsize business organization. Sometimes, you may encounter errors when you use QuickBooks. While using QuickBooks software, you may get a notification on your screen that shows an Error message: Error C=51, QuickBooks is not able to find the TxList file. You receive such messages when:
- You try to remove txList from txLists list, but QuickBooks cannot find it.
- When you are removing a transaction file from any report in QuickBooks.
Methods To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=51
When QuickBooks Error Code C=51 occur in your QuickBooks software, it stops functioning of your computer. So, it is recommended that you take a backup of your database before you take any step further to resolve the error.
Before we move further to resolve the error, we need:
- The Corrupted QuickBooks Data file (.QBW).
- The transaction Log files (.TLG)
- An older backup of a QuickBooks data files (.QBW, .QBB or .QBM)
Method 1: Repair Data File
- Close all the running applications and restart the computer system.
- If the issue still exists, then repair the data file in the same version of QuickBooks
Method 2: Rebuild Data
- Firstly, close all the running windows in QuickBooks Software.
- Exit QuickBooks Software.
- Now, restart the QuickBooks software.
- Repeat the action which caused QuickBooks Error Code C=51.
- If the issue is not solved then rebuild data.
Method 3: Use Latest Version Of QuickBooks Software
- Use the latest version of QuickBooks software while restoring the backup files.
- By doing so, you can restore your backup files in the latest version of QuickBooks software.
Method 4: Restore Your Backup Files
- You need to restore all your backup files.
- Now copy the backup files and paste it into a new folder.
- Check the file size. It should not be less than 6MB; Otherwise, it is not the correct backup file.
- If it is less than 6MB then create a new backup file from the working file.
Contact Us For Support
Hopefully, the above methods have resolved the QuickBooks Error Code C=51. If you need any kind of assistance then you can also connect to QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559. Our QuickBooks experts are available round the clock to resolve QuickBooks issues.