When a QuickBooks user opens a company file, it fails to open and displays an error on computer screen Error code 80070057: the parameter is incorrect, then you must understand that your QuickBooks is effected by 80070057 Error Code. It happens mostly when you don’t have access to company file and you try to access it or when you are not allowed to delete certain files, such error happens.
Cause Of QB Error 80070057
There are so many reasons for QuickBooks 80070057 Error, a few are mentioned below. Go through them to understand the error. It will also make the process to solve the QuickBooks 80070057 Error in an easy way. You can also dial toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559 for further guidance.
- QuickBooks can’t read Company file as the Company file extension was wrong.
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks Installation.
- Third-Party software is not configured for QuickBooks in the computer.
- Opening a portable file without opening QuickBooks
- If You are working on a file located on a USB drive
- QuickBooks file is damaged Installation.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 80070057?
Solution 1: Verify the extension of the company file name
- Browse Company file
- Go to Properties
- Choose QuickBooks Tab
- Enter the name of the extension and version of the software.
- Click on OK.
Solution 2: Change The Extension
- Right Click on the extension to create a new folder.
- Copy and paste the company file in the new folder
- Right click on the folder and Rename the folder
- Now change the file extension to .qbm
- Click anywhere to save the changes.
- Now save the portables by changing the file extension to .qbb
- Open QuickBooks desktop and restore the Backup
- Now try to change the extension to .qbx
- Now you may open the QuickBooks convert to accountant copy
Solution 3: Alternate Methods
- Copy the company file and save it to a different location in flash drive
- Make a complete QuickBooks Desktop clean installation
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor instantly
Reach For Support
These are few methods by which you can solve the QuickBooks 80070057 Error. At any point of time if you need any kind of assistance regarding any kind of technical error, call on toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. We have a dedicated team of professionals who have years of experience to tackle any kind of technical issues. Just call on QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to avail quick response from our technical experts.