QuickBooks is a great accounting tool that helps you with accounting and financial tasks efficiently and accurately. Accountants and business owners have benefitted a lot with the help of this tool. You can manage your daily accounting and financial activities efficiently and accurately with the help of this software. But sometimes errors can damage your QuickBooks application. One such error is QuickBooks Error 6154. When it occurs then you will face issues in opening company file or QuickBooks is not able to open any specific folder. Here, in this article we will discuss the issues and How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6154. For more information, you can talk to QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6154?
There are many ways by which you can fix QuickBooks Error 6154. If you have any type of queries then you can contact QuickBooks Customer Support team for instant resolution. Make sure that your QuickBooks and Windows operating system are updated to their latest version. Some of the major solutions are mentioned below. It is advised to follow the steps in sequence for better results.
- You need to restart your computer
- Log in to your Windows as an Administrator
- Now you have access to open the folder containing the QuickBooks company file.
- Reboot your system and login to it as an Administrator
- Use Sync Now option to sync your files or folders in your C:\ drive.
- Reboot your system and login as Administrator
- Move your company file and reset your Sync Manager.
- Move the folder from the previous location to another location in your computer
- Search in your system and select a new location for your file.
- Make a new folder in that new location.
- Copy the files from the previous location or folder and paste to the new location.
- Next, reset the Sync Manager
- Open QuickBooks and select Help menu
- Choose Manage Data Sync and then click on Reset Sync Manager
- Enter your login credentials i.e. id and password
- Permit the Sync Manager to finish the first sync.
Get Technical Help
The above mentioned will help you to rectify QuickBooks Error 6154. In case, if the error still exists or you face any issues while performing the above steps then you can dial toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. If you cannot reach them for any reasons then you can use QuickBooks Live Chat Support for stepwise guidance. Our QuickBooks Error Support helpline is open round the clock for your assistance. Our technical team is very skilled and experienced to sort out your QuickBooks issues in quick time.