QuickBooks Error 6138, 105 is part of 6000 series error which is related to the company file. Generally, this occurs when QuickBooks company data files become corrupted. You need to resolve this issue instantly as it could lead to further serious damage. If you are facing this error then you can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Number 1888-382-7559 for instant resolution. In this article, we will discuss this error and methods to fix it.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 6138, 105?
QuickBooks Error 6138, 105 is an error which occurs in a company file where all database is stored. QuickBooks fetches data from company files whenever required. Any type of damage could erase the entire database. So, this error should be fixed before it could bring any damage to the company file. You can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support for technical assistance from our technicians.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 6138, 105?
Some of the major factors which lead to QuickBooks Error 6138,105 in company file are mentioned below:
- Network issues.
- The system crashes when the company file Is processing.
- Any type of malware or virus, spyware attack on the system
Remember, Before You Start Troubleshooting
There are a few things which are recommended by experts:
- It is highly recommended to keep a backup of the company file before you start resolving the error. You will always have a backup copy if you have to start over again.
- Keep a good anti-virus before implementing any procedure to resolve the issue.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6138, 105?
You can contact Intuit QuickBooks Support 1888-382-7559 to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6138, 105 instantly. Below are the methods to fix the error:
Method 1: Reset Company File Path
Follow the below steps:
- Open QuickBooks accounting software
- Click on Preferences
- Change the directory for the company file to use
- Click on Browse
- Choose the company file
This will reset the company file path. If the issue still exists then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
You can follow the below steps in order to fix the error:
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool online from the official website of Intuit.
- Install the tool on your system and Run
- Firstly Scan for errors with the network.
- If nothing is found in the network scan then Scan the company file.
- Now Fix the issues using the repair tool.
Hopefully, with the help of the above methods, you can fix QuickBooks Error Code 6138, 105. If you still encounter issues then you contact QuickBooks Error Support for assistance.
Reach For Technical Support
We have a team of certified technical experts who can fix all kinds of QuickBooks errors in quick time. You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559 for any type of technical assistance. Our services are available 24×7 throughout the year. We have the best support team for all types of QuickBooks issues so that you won’t have to hamper your business due to these issues.