Intuit has given several features into QuickBooks that includes remote access capabilities, electronic payment functions, payroll assistance, and customer and inventory management. QuickBooks has also introduced the features of online banking and reconciliation, mapping features by integrating with Google Maps and improvement in e-mail functionality through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express. There can be some error which might hinder the workflow. QuickBooks Error 3371 is one such error.
Sometimes you can see an error message on your screen:
‘Could not initialize license properties [Error 3371, Status Code- 11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. Missing or damaged files may be the reason for this’.
In order to work on your QuickBooks Desktop, the license information needs to be revised and validated, every time. If the license containing file is damaged, the QuickBooks will fail to open and will show the above error message. You can also call toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559 for further guidance.
Cause Of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- dat- If your license key file is damaged, the QuickBooks will not be able to retrieve information from it. So your QuickBooks Desktop will not open. It opens only when the license key file is read, reviewed and validated by QuickBooks.
- Damage MSXML component- You need MSXML, a Microsoft component by QuickBooks Desktop to run. This component helps in reading the dat file, which open your QuickBooks Desktop. If the component is damaged, the license key will not be validated and hence QuickBooks Desktop will not open.
- Anti-virus-sometimes anti-virus also stops QuickBooks Desktop from opening.
- Old Windows Version– Older version of windows could also be the possible reason for not opening of QuickBooks Desktop.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
- Make sure that your Windows is up to date. If it does not then update your Windows first and then try installing QuickBooks.
- Select the Windows logo.
- Select All Programs.
- Click Windows Update.
- Once you have installed the new update, try installing QuickBooks again.
- If that doesn’t work you can try the following procedure:
- Press Windows Key + R. It will open the run window.
- In that same window type in C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8. Else, open the correct location where QuickBooks saves the entitlement information and then click on OK. Now Windows Explorer will open at that location.
- Select to the .ecml, Right-click on it and select to delete it.
- Close this window and then run QuickBooks again. a message will appear asking you to register the product again.
The above-mentioned methods will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118. This error is related to damage in the programs which is in your system. So fixing those damages should help you resolve the issue. But still, if you are not able to solve the issue, call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and the highly experienced QuickBooks Advisors who will resolve your issues in quick time will assist you.