QuickBooks is a very powerful accounting software but to make it more efficient, it requires various tools and components. QBFC is one such tool which is required for QuickBooks to get synced with the third-party applications. However, if this tool falls into some issues, you may face several errors and issues as well. QuickBooks Error 3140 is one such error when the QBFC tool doesn’t work properly.
In this article, we will provide you a full fledge solution for QuickBooks Error 3140 along with its causes and symptoms. It is considered as an unexpected error because there can be multiple scenarios when the issue can pop up and some of them are as follow:
- It can come during the installation of the program
- It can occur while running the QuickBooks software
- It can occur during the startup or shutdown of the windows
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 3140
- The active window crashes when the error code 3140 occurs on your screen.
- Your system keeps crashing randomly and stops responding for a while.
- An Error Message is displayed. “QuickBooks Error 3140”
- Windows doesn’t respond and responds slowly to your command.
- Your computer gets freezes for a few seconds.
The Possible Cause Of QuickBooks Error 3140
- Damaged or missing QuickBooks company file.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks Desktop
- Due to some recent changes in QuickBooks Desktop, Windows Registries related to QuickBooks got damaged.
- Virus or malware infection has damaged your QuickBooks or Windows related files.
- Some important QuickBooks related files were removed mistakenly.
QuickBooks Error 3140: Resolution
QuickBooks Error 3140 is a sync error that restrict you from syncing online data to QuickBooks Desktop. You can resolve QuickBooks Error 3140 by just following the steps provided in this section:
- Repair Windows Registries associated with the QuickBooks Error 3140.
- Open your antivirus software and perform a complete scan of your system. Remove all the identified threats.
- Remove all the junk files and irrelevant files including Temp Files, Temp Files and Temporary Internet Files. Use Disk Cleanup for this.
- Manually check all the tools and components associated with QuickBooks and make sure all of them are working fine.
- Reinstall QuickBooks using clean install.
- Open the File Checker tool and scan all the Windows System.
- Install all the available Windows and driver updates.
- If there are some issues with your OS, restore your Windows to an earlier date when the error was not occurring.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Support
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 3140 completely. You should now be able to sync your QuickBooks data to a third-party application. Syncing your QuickBooks Data with various third-party applications allows you to manage your business much efficiently. However, if you are still not able to resolve the issue or you have any kind of doubt in any of the step, you can connect with the support department of Intuit.
In case if you are not able to connect with Intuit QuickBooks Support department, you can connect with one of our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor by just dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and get instant solution for your issues.