One of the best features that make QuickBooks popular among its users is customization. QuickBooks allows the user to customize invoices, charts, reports, etc so that you can take the optimum benefits of the software. It has many beneficial features which can bring growth to the business organization but any type of technical glitch can hinder your workflow. QuickBooks Error Code 3100 is one such error. This generally occurs when you are dealing with customers and vendors. When the shoppers and vendor have a similar name, then this error occurs. Here we are going to discuss the symptoms, causes, and resolution of QuickBooks Error 3100. For more information, you can discuss with experts at QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559.
What Are The Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 3100?
The common symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 3100 are mentioned below:
- System crashes after the error appears on the system
- The operating system run slow and ultimately slow down and freezes
- System freezes at regular interval
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3100?
There are many factors which cause QuickBooks Error 3100. Some of the major reasons that lead to QuickBooks Error 3100 are listed below:
- QuickBooks does not allow customers or vendors to have the same name.
- When the Salesforce sync with a previously present account in QuickBooks, then duplicate sales account will lead to QuickBooks Error 3100.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 3100?
Some of the methods to fix QuickBooks Error 3100 are listed below:
Make sure that the QuickBooks Customer option is active. It should not be in the Vendor list or Other Name Section list.
- Run the Account Matcher tool on your system through the DataSync Web Dashboard located on the system where the DataSync is located. Open the following path in order to open it:
- Start Menu > Programs > Pervasive DataSync > DataSync Web Interface.
- When the process is over then your CustomerID will appear. Fill the details.
The error should be resolved by now. If it exists, then move to the next solution.
- Log in to Salesforce
- Search and click on the Accounts
- Click on Merge Accounts from the right corner of the window
- Write down the name of duplicate account and then merge them.
- Verify that the value mentioned in the Customer ListID should not be deleted.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error Code 3100
All of the above solutions are recommended are by experts. Your QuickBooks Error Code 3100 must be resolved by now. If the error does not resolve then you might need some technical assistance. You can get in touch with QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559 to contact our experts who will resolve all your QuickBooks issues in quick time. Our QuickBooks Error Support services are available 24×7 throughout the year. Our certified and experienced advisors are always available for your assistance.