While you working on QuickBooks accounting software then you may come across QuickBooks Error 301. Normally this error occurs when you open company file in QuickBooks. Here in this article, we will learn about the various causes and methods to fix the error. For instant help, you can contact QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015 without any delay.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 301?
The prime causes of QuickBooks Error Code 301 are mentioned below:
- One or more of the QuickBooks Desktop Support Files are damaged. These files are:
- The Transaction Log (TLG) file
- The Network Descriptor (ND) file
- The Data Source Name (DSN) file
- The company file is damaged or corrupt
- Encryption software is installed
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 301?
There are various methods by which you can fix QuickBooks Error 301. Some of the methods to fix QuickBooks Error 301 are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks
You need to update QuickBooks in order to fix the issue.
- Open QuickBooks
- Select the Help menu and
- Click Update QuickBooks
- When the update window appears, click Update Now.
Solution 2: Rename The QuickBooks Support Files
- Open the folder which has your company file.
- Search for files with the same name as your QuickBooks file but with different extensions .tlg, .b and/or .dsn.
- Select each file and Right-click on them and click Rename.
- Add the word.OLD at the end of each file name.
Solution 3: Run the QuickBooks File Doctor
You can download and run QuickBooks File Doctor on your system to fix all the common errors in the QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Disable Encryption Software (If You Use Any)
It is not recommended by experts to encrypt the company file using any third-party software. You can contact your software’s vendor to disable it.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 301
If you need any assistance while performing the above steps then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015. Our experts will fix your issues in no time. They are very skilled an experienced to resolve any type of QuickBooks issue in no time.