Are you facing QuickBooks Error Code 1625 while performing an important task on your system? Such issues occur when you start up or shut down the operating system. There could be various reasons for this issue. In this article, we are going to discuss the causes of this issue and methods to resolve it. If you need any kind of assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1625?
QuickBooks Error 1625 may occur due to various reasons. Some of the major reasons are mentioned below:
- Not logged in as administrator.
- Damaged Windows Installer Program.
- Corrupted Windows registry is corrupted from where the program is installed.
- Windows-installer records erased by third-party programs.
How To Fix QuickBooks 1625?
There are several ways to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 1625. Some of the methods are given below:
- Open the run window on the system by pressing Windows Key+R on the keyboard.
- Type MSC in the search box of the appeared window and click OK.
- Go through the Local Computer Policy and select Computer Configuration.
- Select Administrative Template.
- Open Windows Component and then choose Windows Installer.
- From Applying an Updated Signature by Seller double c
- On Applying an Updated Signature by Seller option apply Probe Non-Administration
- Click Ok
Verify if the error has resolved or not. If the error still exists then go to the next solution.
- Press Windows key in the keyboard and type MSCONFIG in the search box
- Press Enter
- In the UAC window Click Continue if prompted.
- Select Tools and then choose Launch in the UAC setting.
- Next, choose Never Notify.
- Restart the system.
Verify if the issue is resolved otherwise move to the next solution.
- Open Control Panel in your system and select Administrative Tools tab
- Click on Local Security Settings.
- Click on Software Restriction Policies.
- Check if there is any restriction in the policy.
- Choose New Software Restriction Policy and then select Enforcement.
- Select All Users Outside Local Administrators and click OK to save.
- Restart the system to implement the changes.
Verify the system to check if the issue is resolved or not. If the issue is not resolved then move to the next solution.
- Press Window Start button and type COMMAND and press CTRL SHIFT and press ENTER simultaneously.
- Press Yes if permission box appears.
- Type Regedit in the black box that appears and press
- Open Registry Editor and
- select Export and save the Windows Installer back-up key in the folder of Save List. Rename the file with .reg extension.
- A backup is created for Windows Installer Registry.
Now check if the issue is resolved or not
How To Get Support For QuickBooks Error 1625?
With the help of the above solutions, you can easily resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1625. If any issue occurs while performing the above steps or the issue still exists after performing the above solutions then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-529-1015. We have a dedicated team of technical professionals who are working day and night to resolve your QuickBooks issues.