QuickBooks is a very advanced and sophisticated accounting tool that performs the payroll and tax-related activities efficiently and accurately along with other bookkeeping works. But sometimes, you may encounter technical glitches that can hinder your work. QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15222 is one such error. It is a payroll service-related error which needs to be resolved at the earliest. Such error can occur when you are downloading a payroll or QuickBooks update. For any type of assistance you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Why QuickBooks Error 15222 Occurs?
There are many reasons responsible for QuickBooks Error 15222. Some of the major reasons responsible for the error are mentioned below:
- When you update QuickBooks then anti-spyware, anti-malware or anti-adware take it as threat.
- When the internet explorer is not the default browser
- The presence of improper register digital signature in the internet explorer
You can contact QuickBooks Error Support to resolve the above causes in quick time.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15222?
There are many ways by which you can fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15222. Some of the major solutions are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Install A Digital Signature Certificate
- Firstly, shut down QuickBooks Desktop
- Search for QBW32.exe in the path C:\ Program Files\ Intuit \ QuickBooks
- Right-click on QBW32.exe and click on Properties.
- Next click on the Digital Signature Make sure that Intuit, Inc is chosen in the signature list.
- Click on Details
- From Digital Signature Details window click on View Certificate.
- Now keep clicking Next button till Finish button appears on the screen.
- Once you have clicked Finish button, restart your system and download the update again.
Solution 2: Update Few Software
You are required to update software like anti-adware, antispyware, anti-malware or antivirus software in order to make some exceptions domains of Intuit.com, QuickBooks.com, and Payroll.com.
Solution 3: Authenticate The Settings Of Internet Explorer
- First of all, make internet explorer as the default browser.
- Make sure that the time and date of the system is correct.
- Verify Cipher Strength
- Update settings
- Tools > Internet Options > General > Delete > Temporary Internet Files > Delete
- Next, from the Connection tab click on Lan Settings
- Checkmark the checkbox next to Automatically Detect Settings and make sure that both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are marked.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15222
For any type of technical assistance while performing the above solutions you can connect to QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559 for instant resolution. You can also seek step by step resolution on QuickBooks Live Chat Support. Our technical support team deals with all type of QuickBooks issues on a daily basis. You can call us anytime on toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 to get your issues resolved in quick time.