QuickBooks is an advanced accounting tool developed by Intuit to help Business owners with accounting and financial management. Sometimes you may encounter an error while running QuickBooks. While downloading the payroll updates you may receive an error message on your screen as Error 15215: Unable to verify digital signature. Here we are going to discuss the causes of QuickBooks Error Code 15215 and methods to resolve it. For any kind of payroll related issues get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 15215?
There are many reasons for QuickBooks Error Message 15215. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Usually caused by a conflict with another program running in the background when you are trying to download QuickBooks Payroll updates.
- Firewall or Firewall setting which might prevent QuickBooks from connecting to server.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Message 15215?
There are many ways by which you can Resolve QuickBooks Error Message 15215. Some of the methods are mentioned below:
Step 1: Restart The Computer
When you restart the computer, it can close an application which is preventing QuickBooks Payroll to close or reset the setting which can free a blocked connection.
Step 2: Run QuickBooks Desktop as Windows Administrator
QuickBooks as an Administrator can take priority over many programs in the window. It also allows QuickBooks to use any resources in windows to work properly:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop program.
- Right- Click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Select Run As Administrator.
- Choose Yes if a message prompts Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your computer.
Step 3: Verify Internet Explorer Settings
- Close QuickBooks Desktop and open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab in the window.
- Under Settings, Browse and locate the Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 options.
- Ensure Use TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Ensure that you do not check Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2.
- Next Click OK.
- Now close Internet Explorer.
- Restart the computer and reopen QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download the update again to verify if the issue still persists.
Step 4: Restart Windows in Selective Startup
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- On your computer, choose Run. See the list below for your version of Windows:
- Windows XP: Select Start > Run.
- Windows 7 and Vista: Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run.
- Windows 8 and 10: Press the Windows key and letter R on your Keyboard.
- In the Run field, enter msconfig and then Click Enter.
- Select Selective Startup from the System Configuration Utility window and clear the Load Startup Items checkbox
- To save your changes Click OK.
- Restart your computer when asked.
- Next, re-open QuickBooks and download the latest tax table.
If you are able to successfully download the update, follow the top 4 steps to go back to the System Configuration Utility.
- Choose the Normal Startup checkbox and click OK.
- Reboot the computer again.
Technical Help To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15215
Hopefully, with the help of the above step, you can easily resolve QuickBooks Error 15215. If you need any assistance to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 15215 you can connect to QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. You can contact directly on QuickBooks Chat Support.