QuickBooks Payroll Software is a highly reliable payroll and accounting software which mostly used by entrepreneurs, small and medium-size business Organizations. Since it is a software where you also face some technical glitches.
You may encounter QuickBooks Error 15106 while you were trying to update QuickBooks Payroll software. Meanwhile, you can also connect to QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1888-528-1015 for more information of QuickBooks Error 15106.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 15106
QuickBooks Error 15106 is a common error which stops you from updating all versions of QuickBooks Desktop. You can see a message that pops up on your screen like:
‘The update program cannot be opened. The update program is damaged’
The causes of QuickBooks Error 15106 are listed below:
- Presence of Spy sweeper- The presence of Spy Sweeper in the web root antivirus software can cause QuickBooks Error 15106. Due to this antivirus software treat QuickBooks as Malware or Virus.
- Not logged as Administrator-The admin has authoritative rights of the computer. If you are not logged as Admin, it can create QuickBooks Error 15106.
Call on QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-528-1015 for more information about the QuickBooks Error 15106.
Methods To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15106
There are various methods to resolve the error. You can go through the below methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 15106:
Method 1: Login As Administrator
- If you are not logged in as Administrator then it is required that you switch user and log in to the system as Administrator.
- This step will resolve the QuickBooks Error 15106 otherwise move to the next method.
Method 2: Check Spy sweeper
- It might be possible that spy sweeper is the reason behind the QuickBooks Error 15106. Look for this antivirus software in your system.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open task manager in the system.
- Click on the Process tab and search for Spy Sweeper.exe. Now you have two options:
- If you find the antivirus software, delete it from Add/Remove Programs in the window.
- In case, you do not find the Spy Sweeper in your computer system, open drive C and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooksxx\Components. Here, you need to reset the QuickBooks update after renaming downloadqb < nn> folder as downloadqb< nn >.o This step would surely resolve the issue.
Method 3: Perform Clean Install
- If the issue still prevails, then perform a clean install of QuickBooks.
Contact QuickBooks Tech Support Team
The above methods must have resolved your QuickBooks Error 15106. If find the above troubleshooting methods confusing, you can dial toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-528-1015 where our highly experienced executives will resolve your QuickBooks Errors in quick time. They possess all the relevant details of all QuickBooks versions and are highly reliable. Our executives are working round the clock to ensure that you get the best support and your workflow does not hamper.