QuickBooks Error 1327 normally occurs during then QB installation of Updating QuickBooks Software. It occurs when the drive recorded in the error message cannot be accessed during installation or update procedure. You receive the following error message on your screen:
Error 1327: The drive [drive letter] is invalid
In this article, we are going to discuss the causes of QuickBooks Error Code 1327 and methods to resolve it. For more information, you can contact on QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559 to talk to our experts.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1327?
The following are the list of reasons which are responsible for QuickBooks Error 1327:
- The system is disconnected from a network or a drive.
- Any portable storage device was removed during installation.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1327?
You can follow the below methods to fix the error 1327:
Solution 1: Install While Logged Off The Network
- Press the Windows Key +R on the keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type Control Panel in the run command box and then press OK.
- Open the Network and Sharing Center and then press Change adapter setting.
- Right Click the listed adapters and Disable
- Install QuickBooks when all connections are disabled.
- Enable your network connection when the installation completes.
Solution 2: Create A New Windows User And Use It To Install
You need to create a new window user and use it to install QuickBooks.
- Click on Windows Start key and then select
- Click on Accounts and then Click on Family & Other People
- Choose the option Add someone else to this PC.
- Enter the required information for creating a new user like username, password, password hint and then click on Next
Windows 7 or 8
- Click on the Windows Start key on the keyboard and then choose Control Panel.
- Click on the User Account and then press Manage another account option.
- Now you have to choose to Create a new account.
- Give a name and click on Administrator.
- Click Create account
- Restart the system to save the changes.
How To Get Support For QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-382-7559 to get any kind of technical assistance while resolving QuickBooks Error Code 1327. We have a dedicated team of certified QuickBooks experts who are able to resolve any type of QuickBooks issues. You can also chat on QuickBooks Chat Support to get step by step resolution