QuickBooks is a very essential accounting tool in today’s business world. It has helped entrepreneurs and small business organization in various ways. It makes the accounting process very simple and saves a lot of time for other useful business activities. You can talk to QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to know more about QuickBooks versions and their benefits.
Sometimes, while using the QuickBooks software, you may encounter some errors. QuickBooks Error 1303 is one of them. Here we will discuss this error and methods to fix it.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1303
QuickBooks Error 1303 occurs due to the following reasons:
- Improper QuickBooks installation.
- Limited Access to Everyone Group and System Group in the installation folder.
- Incorrect Windows File Sharing settings.
Methods To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1303
Resolve QuickBooks errors as early as possible to avoid further damage to your work process. In case, if you need any assistance, you can contact at QuickBooks Support. Below are mentioned a few steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 1303:
Method 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Save the file on your desktop. Double click on the file to run it.
- Select the first option I am having problems installing QuickBooks.
- Click Ok
Method 2: Provide Full Access
In this method, we will provide full access to the installation directory on Windows to Everyone and System Group. Below are the steps to do it.
- Press Windows+R key to open run window.
- Enter C:\ProgramData\COMMON FILES\ in open box. Press
- A folder window will open. Click Organize from the left side of the window and Select
- In the security tab, open
- Now click on change permission and browse for System form the list.
- Double click on System Under Allow list checkmark the Full Control check box.
- Click OK. Repeat the same process with Everyone Click OK.
- Re-install QuickBooks once again. And verify the issue. If the issue is not resolved, try the next method.
Method 3: Turn Off Simple File Sharing Setting
- Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R
- Enter exe shell32.dll,Options_RunDLL 0 in the command box and press Enter.
- Select the View tab and scroll to the bottom of the Advanced Settings
- Uncheck the Use simple file sharing (recommended) check box.
- Click Apply and Select OK
- Install QuickBooks once again.
Reach For QuickBooks Tech Support
Hopefully, the above methods have resolved your QuickBooks Error 1303. If you find any issues while troubleshooting, get in touch with toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Number +1888-382-7559 where our technical experts will resolve the issue in quick time. You can also contact Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support Services for further assistance on any issue of QuickBooks. You will get quick support from our highly experienced technical advisors.