QuickBooks solves day to day accounting needs of your business. It has advanced features which make your business process very easier. It is an accounting and financial management tool to handle sales and financial management, payroll and tax management, inventory management, etc. While using the QuickBooks Software, you can also face some errors. QuickBooks Error 12152 is one such error.
QuickBooks Error 12152 generally occurs when there are some issues with internet connectivity. Due to improper settings on the internet, the software cannot connect with servers. If you are not a technical expert, you can contact QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Here we will discuss the causes of QuickBooks Error 12152 and how to resolve it.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 12152
The system or software shows many indications when it is affected by QuickBooks Error 12152. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The whole system works very slowly.
- The System shuts down again and again.
- The running program window crashes down.
- Error ‘QuickBooks error code 12152’ directly display on the system.
- Your computer system hangs and shows an error while opening the same program.
Cause Of QuickBooks Error 12152
The QuickBooks Error 12152 can be caused by various reasons. These errors need to be resolved as early as possible. We have listed below a few reasons for QuickBooks Errors 12152:
- Internet settings are wrong.
- QuickBooks Software cannot verify the license data.
- Malware or Virus has infected the system.
- Using the old version of QuickBooks Software.
- Windows API keys are not working.
- The software has expired.
- Improper shut down of Software or system
Methods To Resolve QuickBooks Error 12152
QuickBooks errors slow down the workflow. So whenever they appear, resolve them as early as possible. There are several methods to resolve QuickBooks Error 12152. Our technical experts are ready to help you round the clock. Some of the methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 12152 are listed below:
Method 1: Change The Date And Time Setting
- On the right corner of your system, Right Click on time.
- Change the time and date of the system
- Restart the system
- Verify, if the error still appears.
Method 2: Verify The Working Status Of Internet
- Press Windows Key. Open Control Panel
- Search Internet Options and Select it.
- Now open the Advanced Button.
- Open the window. Select Advance Reset
Method 3: Re-Installation Of The Application
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks application.
- After installation, open the application
- Scan the application to find out issues in it.
- When the list of issues appears, click Repair All.
Method 4: Restore The System
- Restart the system as Administrator
- Press Windows Key and in search Box type System Restore.
- Select “Restore my computer to a previous time and date” option
- Choose Next.
- From the list appear, choose latest restore point
- To confirm, press Next.
- When the restoration of the system finishes, restart your computer.
Get QuickBooks Support Services- Pro, Premier, Enterprise
Hopefully, the above methods would have provided you the required solutions. In case, if you need any assistance in resolving QuickBooks Error 12152, you can connect to QuickBooks Customer Support Number +1888-382-7559 Our technical experts are very reliable to resolve any kind of QuickBooks Errors. You can also connect to us through QuickBooks Chat Support Services. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors are working round the clock to ensure the smooth functioning of the workflow of your business.