Many of the QuickBooks users have gone through a similar issue when they couldn’t login to their Intuit Payroll account in Google Chrome. Your work definitely get affected if Intuit Payroll doesn’t work properly.
If you are also going through the login related issues in QuickBooks, you need to get your password recovered. It can be done by following some guidelines provided by Intuit itself. You just need to follow the steps provided in this article to get rid of the login issues in Intuit Payroll. You can also get in touch with the payroll support department through QuickBooks Customer Support Number +1888-382-7559 toll-free.
Why Payroll Sign In Problem Occurs In QuickBooks
Usual problems that you might come across
- You enter your login credentials and then you keep getting the loading screen but it doesn’t get logged in.
- An error message pops-up on your screen stating Account Services Unavailable, Please try again later.
- When you click on the My Company option, you are redirected to the login page.
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser:
This is the most basic and useful solution for the login issues in QuickBooks. If you use Google Chrome for Intuit Payroll and it stop responding when you try to login to your account, you can try logging into your account using other internet browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Intuit highly recommends its users to work on Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as it is best supported by Intuit.
Solution 2: Google Incognito:
- You can try logging into your account into the Incognito mode of Google Chrome if you are facing issues with the normal Chrome Browser.
- From the Chrome browser, click on the three dots from the top-right corner. Select New Incognito Window or just press the CTRL + SHIFT + N keys to open the incognito window.
- You should now be able to log into your QuickBooks Online account. The only disadvantage of this Incognito window is that you can’t use any Google Chrome Extensions here.
Solution 3: Clear Cookies/Cache:
- Removing Cookies and Cache is the most effective solution for these login issues. Clearing the irrelevant data will surely be helpful for you.
- From the top-right corner of Google Chrome, click on the three dots and then go to Settings > History > Clear Browsing Data.
- You will get a new window on your screen. You need to mark all the appropriate checkboxes that you want to remove.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data.
Now, try again to log into your account and you should get rid of the issue now. However, if the Google Chrome browser crashes of freezes while removing the Cache and Cookies, you need to reinstall the Chrome Browser.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome User:
- If you are still not able to log into your Intuit account, you can create a new user in Google Chrome and then log into your account. For this, you need to go to Menu > Settings.
- Locate Users and then click on Add New User. You will get a new window on your screen.
- Select an icon and then provide desired name for the user. Put a checkmark on the Create a Desktop Shortcut and then select Create.
- Now, you have two separate users within your Google Chrome browser. Just click on the icon available on the top-right corner of window to switch between the users. Switching between users should be helpful for you in resolving the error.
Help & Support for Can & Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
Following the provided steps should be helpful for you in resolving the Intuit Payroll Login Not Working issue. You should now be able to log into your account and work on it seamlessly. However, there can be some situations when the error couldn’t get resolved manually. In such situations, you need connect with our technical support team by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 toll-free.