Are you searching a solution for How To Retrieve QuickBooks Payroll Service Key? Then you have come at the right place. Here in this article, we are going to discuss cause and method to edit or retrieve QuickBooks Payroll Service Key. QuickBooks Payroll Service Key is a 16 digit number that is used to activate Payroll Service. It is used to connect your payroll and Employer identification number (EIN) services. You need to enter this number into the QuickBooks Payroll Software in order to activate QuickBooks Payroll Services and start using this service. You can contact QuickBooks Support Number 1888-529-1015 for any type of assistance.
Why QuickBooks Payroll Service Key Stops Working?
Sometimes the QuickBooks Payroll Service Key does not work due to the below-mentioned reasons:
- Presence of many payroll orders into the system.
- QuickBooks Payroll product bought from the retail store
- The Business Phone number mismatch with the registered number on the software file.
How To Retrieve QuickBooks Payroll Service Key?
You need to retrieve QuickBooks Payroll Service Key so that you can start working on payroll services again. Below mention is the solution:
Check Your Email
Firstly ensure that you have QB Payroll Service Key is with you. For this, you need to check your registered email inbox. The QB Payroll Service Key is sent to you on your email when you subscribe to payroll services. If you cannot find it in your mail then you can contact QuickBooks Technical Team to get auto-generated QuickBooks Payroll Service Key.
How To Edit QuickBooks Payroll Service Key?
Below mentioned is the way by which you can edit QuickBooks Payroll Service Key in the system:
Method 1: When There Is No Payroll Service In The Company File
- From the menu bar on the top click on the Employees tab
- Choose Payroll from the appeared drop-down menu.
- Again a drop-down menu will appear, from there select Enter Payroll Service Key.
Method 2: When The Company File Has Existing Payroll Service
- From the top menu bar click on the Employees tab
- Choose My Payroll Service from the appeared drop-down menu.
- Again a drop-down menu will appear, from there click Manage Service Key to enter or edit the service key.
Method 3: Using QuickBooks Service Key Window
- Open the QuickBooks Service Key window in the QuickBooks.
- Choose Add, if you do not have a payroll service listed.
- Choose Edit , if a payroll service is already listed.
- Click on Edit button again to open QuickBooks Service Sign-up You can see a box with the service key. Note it down.
- Go back to QuickBooks Desktop and click on the Remove button to delete the Payroll Service Key.
- Next, click on Next
- If any Payroll Update message appears then Choose Ok.
- Finally, verify the Service Status. If the Service Status is Active then click on Ok
Reach For Technical Support
By following the above instructions, you can easily retrieve or edit QuickBooks Payroll Service Key. If you require any assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1888-529-1015 for technical assistance. Our QuickBooks Error Support team has skilled and seasoned technicians who will look into your QuickBooks issues and resolve them in quick time.