QuickBooks accounting software has all the feature and functionalities required by small and medium-size business organizations. Although QuickBooks provides you a very safe and secure way to do accounting and financial tasks, it is recommended that you should keep your password changing at regular interval of time. If a company has multiple account user, it is recommended that each user should create a separate user login. In order to protect your account from hackers or malware attack, Experts recommend changing your account password after every 90 days. If you have any queries about QuickBooks security of your QuickBooks account, you can connect QuickBooks Customer Support Number +1888-529-1015. Here, we are going to discuss how to change QuickBooks Password.
Tips To Remember
- Your password should not contain spaces.
- When you create a new password, make it complex by adding a combination of letters, numbers, special characters.
- Your password should have at least 7 characters, at least 1 number and at least 1 in upper case
- Check Your keyboard if it working correctly.
Change the Password in QuickBooks
- Firstly open the Company Files
- Select the Company
- Click on set Up Users and Password.
- Type your current password in the Current Password
- Now, you need to enter the new password in the Confirm New Password
If you have forgotten or lost your password, then there are two ways to reset your lost or forgotten password.
Reset password Using Your Security Question.
- Select I forgot my password in the login screen of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Answer the security question.
- click OK.
- Click on Close when you see this message on screen “When you removed the password and challenge answer and the question then your company file is no longer password-protected. When you nearby this window, then you create a new password and select and answer your challenge question.”
- Open the window then change QuickBooks password.
- Type new password and new challenge question.
- Press OK
- Your file will be open
Connect With QuickBooks Technical Support
Hopefully, you have learned how to change the QuickBooks password. In case if you want any kind of assistance regarding any QuickBooks password issue, you can contact at QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-529-1015. Our highly experienced technical advisors will assist you in quick time. You can also get support from QuickBooks 24×7 Chat Support.