QuickBooks is a software used to manage accounting and the financial task of small and medium-size business organization. It has advanced tools which record and process a large number of data to give important business reports. It has made tracking of your business status very easier. While running this software you might face some issues. QuickBooks LVL_Error is one such error.
Here we are going to discuss the QuickBooks LVL_Error and the methods to resolve it. Meanwhile, you can also connect to QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 for more assistance.
QuickBooks shows the below error message when Verify Data Utility fails:
LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Account List Item ###: View out of sequence. Verify Account List Item XXXX: Invalid sublevel X, validrange is X to X.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks LVL_Error?
The QuickBooks LVL_Error is caused due to damage or corruption in the Chart of Accounts which will cause some account to appear in an improper way. This issue can be resolved by rebuilding the file or manually correcting the accounts.
How To Fix QuickBooks LVL_Error?
There are many ways to resolve QuickBooks LVL_Error. Some of the methods to resolve the issue are mentioned below. Rebuild and verify the data after every method to ensure that the issue is resolved.
Solution 1: Rebuild And Verify Your File.
- Open the File menu, then select Utilities > Rebuild Data.
- Select OK to take a backup of files
- Once the process is finished, select OK when the message of Rebuild has completed appears on the screen
- Open the File menu, then choose Utilities > Verify Data.
- Select OK, When you see the message QuickBooks detected no problem with your data.
If QuickBooks displays the same issue after verifying, perform the next solution.
Solution 2: Re-sort List
- Open the Lists menu and then choose Chart of Accounts.
- From the drop-down menu of Account on the bottom-left, select Re-sort List.
- A prompt message will appear, select Yes. Your account will be re-sort in its original order.
- Verify if the main account types are grouped correctly.
- It the main account types are not grouped correctly (i.e. sub account appear as the main account), proceed to the next solution to fix the account manually.
Solution 3: Fix The Damaged Account Manually
- You have to right-click on the account name then choose Edit Account.
- Either you can make a subaccount to main account or main account to subaccount.
- Verify from the dropdown which is next to the checkbox, if the subaccount of Box is marked then choose the correct account type.
- Now select OK
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all affected accounts.
Contact Us For Help For QuickBooks LVL_Error
By following the above methods you can resolve the QuickBooks LVL_Error. If you need any assistance while performing the above steps, you can call directly to QuickBooks Error Support Number +1888-382-7559 or QuickBooks Chat Support. Our experienced advisors will resolve the issues in quick time. They are very reliable and very quick in resolving QuickBooks issues.