Sage 50(earlier Peachtree) and QuickBooks are both accounting software. Sometimes, you want to change your accounting software due to some reasons. You might want to migrate your database from Sage 50(Peachtree) to Quick Books. It is possible with the help of QuickBooks Conversion Tool which you can get from Intuit official website.
If you need any kind of assistance, you can call on QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-382-7559.
Before You Start, Remember:
Below are a few mentioned points that you need to keep in mind before you start converting files from Peachtree to QuickBooks:
- Ensure that the Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop applications are installed locally the same computer.
- Verify that the QuickBooks database and Sage 50’s associated files are saved locally in the hard drive of the computer.
- Cross-region conversion is not possible using the tool.
Steps To Convert Peachtree To QuickBooks
Follow the below steps to convert a Sage50/Peachtree file into QuickBooks.
Step 1: File access to Sage/Peachtree
- Launch Peachtree Sage Now open the file which you want to convert.
- Go to Main> Users.
- Now go to Setup Security.
- Click On Data Access
- Follow Login
- Click on Now set a new password.
- Close Sage 50.
Step 2: Peachtree Source Company File Selection
- Download QuickBooks Conversion Tool.exe form Intuit official website and run as Administrator.
- To run the tool as Administrator:
- Locate QuickBooks Conversion Tool and right-click on it.
- Choose it to run as Administrator
Step 3: Browse and convert the data file
- Choose the file in Sage 50 which you want to convert.
- In Pervasive 32-bit ODBC engine DSN setup window, Select your company name and database name.
- Enter Sage 50 company file password and click next.
- Now Choose the QuickBooks product you’re converting to. Then browse the company file name and select Next.
- Ready to Convert window will appear on your screen. Select Convert File to start file conversion.
- Now the QuickBooks Conversion Tool will start the file conversion process.
- Once the process is finished, you will see the finished window.
Step 4: Verify the results
- Open files in QuickBooks application to verify everything completed completely.
- If any transaction is missing, check the failed transaction log file located at C:\Users\YourUserName\My Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks ConversionTool\
Reach For QuickBooks Support
If you need any kind of assistance during the file conversion of Sage 50 to QuickBooks, you can call QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 anytime. Our hardworking and reliable tech-support professional will resolve your queries. They are working round the clock so that your workflow does not get affected. You can also reach us on Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support Services.